Hi Everyone

Options
This is my first day on this site, After just been on holiday with my partner and her daughter i found out how unfit i am after all the walking and using the swimming pool. i am also diabetic so this should help my health as well, i am going to try and give it a good go, good luck everyone and i hope you all reach your goals.

Replies

• Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I hope this site can help you focus and keep you on task with your new health challenges.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the start of your journey. I'm Type2 as well. Due to my lifestyle change I have managed to control my illness without any medication. Feel free to add me.
  • chaabounij
    Options
    Welcome and good luck reaching your health goals!!! I've lost about 5 pounds so far even though I have a hard time not eating in the late evenings. This seems a good motivator for me. Hope it helps you, too. :flowerforyou:
  • rgraham1
    rgraham1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Even if you stumble keep at it. You'll feel a whole lot better in the long run. Good luck!
  • evolutionbyariana
    Options
    Welcome! Taking that first step towards making changes can be so hard, so congratulations! :D Feel free to add me if you ever have any questions or need some support :smile:
  • Just_Pam
    Just_Pam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    First steps are always the hardest. Welcome and good luck on your journey :smile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi! this is an awesome place to reach your goals. I have already lost 22 lbs and and losing steadily every week. The tracking really really helps. The community here is wonderful if you need advice tips or just a pick me up. You have taken a really great step to reaching your health goals. Good luck!
  • wapntake
    Options
    Thanks for all your support and comments. i hope i can have a good go at this and try and stick with it.