Replies

• mindphluxxx
    Options
    I'm in!

5'8"

CW: 159lbs
    GW: 147lbs

UGW: 140lbs

I'd love to be able to get a bit closer to my goal weight before Christmas!! I've recently started using this site again as the weight I lost this-time-last-year seems to have crept its way back on. I also want to be able to get into a proper fitness routine when I start my new job (27th September)!!!
  • whitcla
    whitcla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!
    Height: 5'9
    CW: 193
    GW: 147

I would love to be able to go out on New years wearing a fab little black dress and look fab :bigsmile: fingers crossed!
  • 1977dreamer
    1977dreamer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Tania

I would love to join!

CW 152
    GW 135

Goals... Improve my 5K time and stay focused!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I think I will join. Right now I have been at a plateau for several months. Maybe adding a second challenge can help.

SW: 185.6
    GW: 169.0
    UGW: 160.0

And...wouldn't you know it. Not even the 15th yet, and I have already increased to 189.6 already. :grumble: :sad:
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    CW:173
    GW:155

UGW:145

I walk a lot but i really want to start running, I can run for about 5 minutes straight and then i die. I may start C25K on the 15th and I would be well finished it by december I think its only 9 weeks. I also want to get toned as well. If my legs are toned I may treat myself to a new tattoo when this challenge is finished :)
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.

CW 315
    GW 285 (30 pounds)
    UGW 165 (estimated to reach by March 2014

Combination of cardio, strength training, Zumba and Yoga.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am in this. My name is Norman and I just ran a 5k this past Monday in 28:50 ! I want to run 2 more of them before Christmas and break 25 minutes, reaching I know, but strong mind, strong body. I am currently at 191 lbs, want to be at 186 by Christmas. Just finishing Insanity in 2 weeks, getting ready to join a Tough Mudder team !!! This is a great motivating challenge to me. Thanks for the calling out!!! Best of luck to us all.
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Ready to outrun Santa this year...:)

SW: 203
    GW: 190
  • cjleranth
    Options
    I'm in, too!
    CW: 208
    GW: 188
  • MAZMcCormick
    MAZMcCormick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My name is Megan.

CW: 207
    GW: 190

I'm going to concentrate on eating more fruits and veggies and would really like to get into a size 14.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

CW: 225.4
    GW: 199----ONEderland!!!!!

What an awesome gift to give myself for Christmas!

Also I want to improve my fitness to a regular weekly routine.
  • meelyboo
    Options
    Im in!!!
    CW: 150
    GW: 135
    Height: 5'6"

I just discovered this site via an app on blackberry today when I was looking for something to help keep me motivated towards my desired goal weight. I so need the motivation and support!
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    I am in...
    My name is Lindsey
    CW: 220
    GW (by Dec 15th):195

I just recently lost 30 lbs and then stopped working out and counting calories because of work but just started back about 2 weeks ago and ready to lose the last 55 lbs!!!
  • Jamie2181
    Jamie2181 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I only need to work off 10 more lbs, but I have been stuck for awhile. I used to weight 248.5 and I currently weigh 155. My goal weight is 145. I really need to tone. I have lost a lot of weight, but have a lot of extra skin that I need to tone. I would love to start this challenge and be in that pretty Xmas dress and feel confident about myself.

SW- 155
    GW- 145
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    GW: 120
    CW: 144

Program: c25k, boot camp for the kinect. Such fun!!
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!
    I am sooooo in!^^
    SW: 125.8
    GW: 115
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Count me in, please. I saw this post last week and thought I posted, but reading through from the start to see who is involved, I didn't see me!

I am just starting out losing weight and have a way to go. Small steps help keep the finish line in sight.

CW - 373
    GW - 350

A challenge will help keep me motivated and give me an external deadline.
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ok Diane
    cw:185
    Gw:155
    I know 30 is a higher number.but its a goal, not my ultimate goal.but I mostly have a goal in mind is to look my best for holidays
    And look different and better in pictures. :-) size 12/14 now wand be size 7/8
  • LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site. I'd like to participate in the challenge. I would like to take off 20 lbs by December 15th.
    CW: 268
    Dec 15 GW:248
    UGW:150

I could use some encouraging friends, too!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    5 DAYS AND COUNTING

Just curious...Who is going to be updating their Starting Weight on 09/15???