No more Late Night Snacking - September

Options

Replies

• econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Okay, let's try this again! I said I would join this challenge a few months ago and that lasted roughly......a half day! I reaaaalllllyyy have a problem with emotional eating and for me that equals late night snacking.

So far this month:
    Me: 3
    LNS: 3

I must do better than .500!! We can do this :smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 - LNS*: 2 - thie point was not my fault!

debilang, your commitment is astonishing! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou:
    We can do this :smile:

Yes, indeed, econut2000 - we stumble and fall and get up again. Lovely profile photo - congrats for all you've achieved.
    I am looking forward to your reports. :smile:

So let's see... we have some guys around... or not.

Yukongil, do what your doctor says. In fact, if your snacks are portioned, within your calorie range and are healthy I see no reason why you should not give yourself the points. Yeah, I know, you we making fun of us - duh! :wink:

jwh225, if that's 1/2 cup and the only snack, you're still in. If you make it 4 cups, you're out! :tongue:

Seriously, I'd love to have some guys in this challenge - just make sure you target your irony properly. Ladies can be sensitive at times :wink:. This being sad, welcome to all! :smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    In connection with my previous post, I would like to once more state the obvious: this challenge does not have the purpose to make people starve, deprive them of food, get them under the daily caloric allowance. This challenge targets mindless eating at night, endless snacking, pouring empty calories into one's body once the day is over and one gets to relax and spoil themselves a bit. For some (like me), in order to make this work long term, there has to be a commitment to 0 calories part a certain time. This is not the rule for all and one needs to discover the way *their* body functions and what their own requirements are. Just be honest and sensitive and discover yourself!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Very well said, Dewdrop!

Me: 6
    LNS: 0
  • Wende3
    Options
    I'm in! Definitely my worst habit, well junk food in general. Made it through one day. I'm doing the Les Mills Pump workouts which I get up at 5:00 a.m. and put myself through that torture but eating the wrong things is just making me go in a circle. One day at a time!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Yukongil, do what your doctor says. In fact, if your snacks are portioned, within your calorie range and are healthy I see no reason why you should not give yourself the points. Yeah, I know, you we making fun of us - duh! :wink:

not making fun, well maybe at myself a little. If I don't count those doctor mandated (makes it sound more official) snacks, I'm;

ME: 6
    for September

we can do it!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 7
  • TylersMom10
    Options
    I would like to join! Most days I ruin with LNS so it's time to change!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Good People!:laugh:

LNS: 1

I'm on my way to making this day seven out of eight. It was a challenge to sort out the food choice for lunch today as we went to a place I wasn't familar with. I looked up the food in MFP data base and charted the calories. Pre-planning snacks rocks! We were stuck in the car for several hours and I didn't want to get into trouble today. Besides snacks, I took yarn to crochet along the way. YEAH!

I hope every one is enjoying the weekend!:drinker: :drinker:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 7*

Still doing great!! I finally broke my weight plateau because of NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING...YAY!! Doing Cartwheels, jumping up and down...it REALLY WORKS...You can ALL have the focus...and CONGRATS if you do!! :flowerforyou: :love: Just NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Hugs,
    Deb :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Hey Good People!:laugh:

LNS: 1

I'm on my way to making this day seven out of eight. It was a challenge to sort out the food choice for lunch today as we went to a place I wasn't familar with. I looked up the food in MFP data base and charted the calories. Pre-planning snacks rocks! We were stuck in the car for several hours and I didn't want to get into trouble today. Besides snacks, I took yarn to crochet along the way. YEAH!

I hope every one is enjoying the weekend!:drinker: :drinker:

CONGRATS WayaLuna!!
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    LNS is my downfall....especially if I have wine. :) Count me in

LNS 4

Close match!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    LNS: 3
    Me: 6!!

Woohoo!! I joined in this challenge 3 days ago and have done super well the last 3 days :smile: I must admit,I am an LNSer and always will be - as long as it fits in my calorie allotment for the day. I'm in this challenge because I tend to binge eat at night....and I want to beat those binges!
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would do this and do no snacking after 8 pm. However my score would be me 0 and lns -8:)
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good Idea!!!
  • gothamriots
    Options
    I messed up on my last post! It SHOULD read:

LNS: 4

So THIS is really what the problem is.

Oops.
  • debilang
    Options
    I would do this and do no snacking after 8 pm. However my score would be me 0 and lns -8:)

WELCOME KTMMOM... You have to start somewhere :happy: Good Luck...it REALLY works...NO LNS :)
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 8*

I'm doing GRRREAT! Walked the lake yesterday for an hour while visiting my stepdaughter and her husband with DH. I will go walking again after breakfast...then start my gym visits tomorrow! On a roll...No LNS really works...

Hugs,
    Deb :flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 8