Options
    great job.

you look stunning.
  • tywayne7513
    Options
    good job! inspiring!
  • twosteps
    Options
    Gosh, I feel overwhelmed with relief and gladness about the lovely comments.

I was genuinely concerned some idiot was going to say 'you had surgery so you didn't do it properly... You cheated' or some nonsense like that.

I still had to make sensible choices, and I still need to do lots of exercise to maintain the weight I am. It wasn't a quick fix, and I am so grateful that you guys appreciate that.

*sniff* xx
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful :) and pish tosh to 'surgery is the easy way' comments. Everyone has their own path to follow-for some, surgery is the right thing, for others it isnt, and as you point out, its not a magic fixit pill. You still have to do hard work.

I love the cute little dress youre wearing in the first 'now' pic. Congrats on your success!
  • LindaWasson
    LindaWasson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have done excellent and anyone who says anything mean about you having surgery obviously hasn't got a clue! You still have to eat right and exercise. Great Job you inspire me to not give up!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • ADashOfGinger
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is nothing short of amazing. Those surgeries are very difficult and are still not a miracle, over-night cure. They still take work! Well done!
  • chaitea
    Options
    love the cherry dress!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look great! My mom just had the sleeve a few weeks ago. So for people out there that think surgery is the easy way out, wow are they wrong! I have seen all that she had to go through just to have the surgery not to mention the few weeks recovery she went through.The surgery gave her the motivation she needed to start her weight loss journey. She makes better food choices and she actually GOES to the gym! So anyway, I really like seeing people that can talk about their surgery and not be ashamed of it. It is hard work and you have done a GREAT job! Congrats to you!!
  • twosteps
    Options
    You look great! My mom just had the sleeve a few weeks ago. So for people out there that think surgery is the easy way out, wow are they wrong! I have seen all that she had to go through just to have the surgery not to mention the few weeks recovery she went through.The surgery gave her the motivation she needed to start her weight loss journey. She makes better food choices and she actually GOES to the gym! So anyway, I really like seeing people that can talk about their surgery and not be ashamed of it. It is hard work and you have done a GREAT job! Congrats to you!!

That is great about your Mom. It's a tough road but SO worth it! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I hope her recovery is smooth and wish her lots of love and luck :)
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Congrats :) You are look amazing!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Congrats :) You are look amazing!

I meant, you are looking* amazing! :) lol.
  • Rope_Jumper
    Options
    Awesome job! :smile:
  • franchesca127
    Options
    you look great!! thank you for sharing
  • toya4christ210
    toya4christ210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible transformation! And good for you for taking on regular exercise as well. You can see it is making a difference. I know how you feel about stagnating, but we need to remember that measurements, how our clothes fit and being healthy and strong is what really counts.

Good luck with the rest of P90!
  • eudaimonia_sf
    eudaimonia_sf Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you look like you had a fantastic time shopping. Those dresses are AWESOME. Enjoy, you deserve it.
  • struffa21
    Options
    You look amazing - great job. Dont feel so bad about that last 10 lbs.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!