Hi from Ontario Canada

Replies

• m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Hey I am back in Ontario after a 5 yr hiatus as was back home on the east coast for a bit spent 7yrs in Kingston and am back for ?? long.... I have been on MFP for a while.. was doing really great with the logging in and being more conscious of food choices etc up until my move 2 weeks ago so now have to get back on track!! Good luck on your journies!!
  • Wow, what a great welcome! :heart: Feel free to add me (if you haven't already) and hubby Progman too. Really looking forward to using the site & being an encouragement.
  • Lots of representation from Ontario! I'm in Toronto, originally from the east coast. :)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Hi from western Newfoundland!!!

I was born in Scarborough, Ontario, and have relatives there, but was raised in Newfoundland after I was a year and a half. I've been there back in 2010, and loved it for what I got to see!!! Add me to your list if you like!!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Hi there! Welcome! im originally from Ontario as well! Toronto originally and now doing my graduate studies in Boston, MA. Would love to have some fellow Canadian MFPs :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    I am also from Ontario (originally) actually from Cobourg, ont. I live way north in the Yukon now but would love some Ontario friends!

Cool! they were doing something to Cobourg beach this summer, not sure what though!

Ha! My family is all from cobourg!
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Ontario here too. About 40 mins north of Toronto. Feel free to add me!
  • pcfrend
    pcfrend Posts: 55 Member
    Hello from the Newmarket area. Good luck with your journey.
  • mississauga here :3
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP, I am from Toronto, feel free to add me.
  • Progman
    Progman Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, I'm from Ontario too!

Of course, you knew that already :-)
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Brampton over here!

Feel free to add me Ontario-ians!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like: )
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    I'm from califorrrrrerrrerrrniaaa! Haa
  • If anyone wants to add me, I"m in Kitchener, and would love to know about people who are close!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    hey from Guelph!:flowerforyou:
  • cbcmonkey
    cbcmonkey Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also from Kitchener. I'd love to add you as a friend - I need to figure out how to do that! We can cheer each other on.
  • Ellie126
    Ellie126 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm from Ottawa and new to the board, will have to figure out how to add, what to add, but I'd love to join the Ontario group.