Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• brennamurphy42
    Options
    I haven't met face to face with another person named Brenna and I have only met people who know another Brenna like three or four times. Not Breena, Breanna, Brianna, or Brenda... Bren-na, there now that wasn't so hard was it? :p

and you thought you wouldn't find anyone! my name's brenna too! and i think you summed up the biggest pet peeve of my life right there...our name is completely phonetic and people still can't pronounce it!
  • janak2004
    janak2004 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Perhaps there is a Jana somewhere else out there. Pronounced "Jan-uh", not "Jane-uh" :)
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    My name is Alexandra but everyone calls me Ally :)

So close, Alexander here, but I prefer Alex :)
  • alexp74
    Options
    My name is Jessica Lynn, and I have red hair and I use to work at Wendy's, so my nick name is Wendy.
    My name is Jessica Lynn as well! Found my twin

My niece is Jessica Erin, the first Jessica I've met that didn't have the middle name Lynn.
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Try Connye (pronounced CON YAY) like the singer Kanye West, but I tell people I am Connye South as I was born in Texas. LOL

Hahahahah
  • alexp74
    Options
    Joy.....not joyce. named by my grandfather.....called me a "bundle of Joy" lol! i try to be

My wife's name is Joy, Joy Noel actually, she would have been born on Christmas but was 6 weeks early.

But yes, she gets Joyce all the time too. My grandmother was the worst offender as her best friend for 80 years was Joyce.
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    My name is Sandra but my nickname is Sandi. My mom was gonna name me Cassandra but shorted it to Sandra instead. I have an identical twin named Sally. My middle name is Marie which was my grandma's middle name too.

I'm a Sandra too and go by Sandi. :)
  • healthyliving4mee
    Options
    Alissa here spelled with an I, usually it's a y :p
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hm, I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Any Nicci's?

Real name is Nicole (meaning victory or victorious heart/people) Angeline (meaning sweet messenger or angel)
  • babigurl86
    Options
    my name is j'dean spelt jaydyne,i'd love to find a name twin xx
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm doubting I found find a Carley that is spelt with an 'E'in it.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    any Anne-maries around?
    oh my name is Anne Marie, but my first name is Anne middle Marie, does that count?
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Any Natasha's here????
    Meeee! When I was a kid, I always wanted to buy something with my name on - you know, keyrings, pens ANYTHING but it was never there. Its much more popular nowdays :-)
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Desiree here, don't see my name often and I'm used to being the only one. Surely there are some on MFP though!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Desiree here, don't see my name often and I'm used to being the only one. Surely there are some on MFP though!

I love your name! It's gorgeous sounding and fun to say.
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    Paula! Is there a Paula in the house??
  • CaelGomez
    Options
    Anyone named Cael? How about Micaela? Cael Rae'. (:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Any other Deirdre out there?
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    My momma got creative with the spelling of my name... its Kasi (said Cassie).