Are you HOT or are you BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME....

Options

Replies

• _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Self indulgent thread alert!

Yes, maybe you're right - there are a lot of those here. BUT, No one is ever going to love you more than you love yourself, and until you're 100 percent into YOU, no one else will be. Do whatever it takes to increase your self confidence and love who you are. If you're not connected to who you really are, how the heck are you going to connect with someone else? Self indulgent - Hell yes!! Essesntial - Hell yes!!!

As the OP, I am asking each person for their definition of hot or beautiful/handsome. Everyone, and I mean every last human being on this planet is beautiful, in one way or another.

I love myself 100% and I have the love of others, I'm very content. I'm not insecure either, I think you have the wrong idea about me love :laugh:

I am referring to EVERYONE - It sounds like you have it all together and that is awesome! But, I would venture to say that about 95% of all people, do not feel quite the same way. Those are the people, that believe it or not, are helped by threads like this, because, it gets them to thinking about themselves and how they feel about theirself.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Self indulgent thread alert!

Yes, maybe you're right - there are a lot of those here. BUT, No one is ever going to love you more than you love yourself, and until you're 100 percent into YOU, no one else will be. Do whatever it takes to increase your self confidence and love who you are. If you're not connected to who you really are, how the heck are you going to connect with someone else? Self indulgent - Hell yes!! Essesntial - Hell yes!!!

As the OP, I am asking each person for their definition of hot or beautiful/handsome. Everyone, and I mean every last human being on this planet is beautiful, in one way or another.

I love myself 100% and I have the love of others, I'm very content. I'm not insecure either, I think you have the wrong idea about me love :laugh:

I am referring to EVERYONE - It sounds like you have it all together and that is awesome! But, I would venture to say that about 95% of all people, do not feel quite the same way. Those are the people, that believe it or not, are helped by threads like this, because, it gets them to thinking about themselves and how they feel about theirself.

Ah I see, I just assumed that with the amount of "you" and "your" in the post, that you was referring to me...
    Got to love the internet for crossed wires.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    By definition of the OP I suppose that means I'm beautiful. That being said, the definition includes the fact that I don't really think so about myself, which would be correct, so..... :tongue:
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    i dont know what i am...............????????????????/
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am Beautiful, always have been and always will be no matter what anyone else thinks.:smile:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I think someone who is hot, has a nice physique and is attractive, but may not necessarily be attractive on the inside. Because someone who is hot, knows they are hot, they can sometimes (but not always) be arrogant. One good trait they do have is self-confindence. A lot of people, who think they are hot, are really beautiful/handsome!

I will respectively disagree with your opinion of hot. To me, hot is someone with style, great body, attractive face, great smile, confidence and success. That is as hot as it gets :)

I am just me, I think I'm a good person and a great mom, that is all that matters, if someone thinks I'm hot then great, if not, great too.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    The terms mean different things to different people but I always tend to refer to someone as 'cute' or 'beautiful' if she is more naturally attractive (not overly made up, etc.). So, to me I think 'beautiful' or 'cute' is a much bigger compliment than 'hot'.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    i think i am cute.????????
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm cute on my way to beautiful. Still got some self-acceptance to do.
  • frivera1012
    frivera1012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    S1n you are so hot. Just from the one picture I can see.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I am amazingly average
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    classic pretty.
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    iM A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Handsome
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm beautifull. I know I have a big heart and some many other qualities that make me beautiful!
  • karylee44
    Options
    i think i am pretty average.. some days i feel more beautiful then others.. i would love to feel hot. :)
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    None of the above.

I'm weird and i wouldn't want to be anything else :happy:
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    According to the definitions, I would consider myself beautiful! :)
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful.
    I think I'm more likely to call someone hot if I don't know them.
    Beautiful/Handsome is the whole package and attitude.
  • timax52
    Options
    Personality goes a long way