THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ~Sep 15th-Dec 15th~

Options

Replies

• Illusent
    Illusent Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5 DAYS AND COUNTING

Just curious...Who is going to be updating their Starting Weight on 09/15???
    I will be, for sure... Probably because I'm currently in another challenge...
  • I'm IN!!! I'm about to hit the real world with interviews and jobs and want to look the best for this new phase of life!!

SW- 153
    GW-140

Add me!:) Need as many encouraging friends as I can get!
  • runnergirlSEA
    runnergirlSEA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll join too! I'm 24 and ready to make some serious changes to become a healthier person. Also, I hate running, so I'm determined to conquer that and turn it into something I enjoy. (It also helps that my buddy bet me to run a 5k by Christmas, or I'll owe him a nice bottle of bourbon! So this challenge coincides perfectly.)

Height: 5'5''
    CW: 150
    GW: 135

GOALS: Run a 5k; build healthy, protein-rich vegetarian eating habits; and start regular yoga/weight training/running routines!
  • emandashmom
    Options
    I'm in too!

CW: 173
    GW: 140

Small goals: to fit into my "skinny" jeans before Christmas, to walk 5k 4 times a week, to get to the gym at least twice a week

Sept 15 is my 30th birthday so it is a great day to start making a big change!
  • mrsdutra07
    Options
    Here it goes!

My name is Samantha
    I'm 5' 6"
    CW: 238
    GW: 220

I'd also like to have completed the C25K program. Let's do this!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

After having my daughter (who just turned 2), i lost 50 lbs. I have since gained back 10. i am determined to get back into the great shape i used to be in before having kids. I used to be a great weight and was nicely toned. i LOOKED like i worked out, and i loved it. Plus i genuinly feel a ton better when im in that shape.

I now have 2 kids plus 2 step kids. I recently made the change to being a stay at home mom. now that all but one kid is in school i have the time to get back into a routine and i need to! Plus i am turning 30 this coming march. I want to look good and feel good so i can continue on that path well into my 30's :)

CW: 145
    Ultimate goal: 130lb, able to run in a marathon (cardio and endurance has never been my strong suit)

i really need to be motivated and to have people on my butt to reach these goals! im hoping my husband will get into this with me, but in the meantime i need help! thanks :)
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had been doing pretty well over the summer. The start of school/work and illness has sidetracked me. I am ready to recommit for the fall!

starting weight 161
    Dec 15: 145

Let's do it!
  • Newmisha
    Options
    I'm in for the P90X 90 day Christmas Challenge. :-)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    im in! im 23, 5'7", i was 151 the last time i weighed myself but i know i weigh a bit more now. i want to be at least in a size 8 by christmas, though my ultimate goal is to be back into a size 6.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    ohhh I'm SO in!!! I dont want to be overweight for 2013. I'm 5'7" and I weigh 175 my goal weight for christmas is 165 and my ultimate goal weight is 145
  • jabmzmom
    Options
    I'm in

SW:193
    GW:169 (for the challenge)

Goal: To be able to run for more than a minute at at time and to continue toning up.
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!

5'11"
    SW: 92kg (202lb)
    GW: 82kg (180lb)

This is gonna be difficult, but I can damn well do it!!!
  • smiddle33
    Options
    I am in I currenlty weight 205 5'8" and would like to loose 20 pounds since I will be celebrating my 2 anniversary on Dec 18
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Currently, I'm 213 lbs and in 3 months, I'd like to be 200 lbs. I also have a goal to finish the Color Run on 10/21 either by walking or running (as long as I finish). And I'm committing to a clean eating lifestyle (at least 80% clean) from today onwards! :)

I'm doing the Color Run here in AZ too. Good luck to you!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm already in the "20 lbs by Halloween" challenge, so I'm hoping I'll be down to at least 165 by Halloween. By Christmas (or around 12/15), I'd like to have dropped about 25 pounds from where I am now.

SW - 180 pounds
    GW - 155 pounds

A couple of NSV's - I'd like to be able to run a mile (I keep saying that) and I'd like to be far more toned. I don't have a specific goal for "toned" (like "able to bench press 100 pounds" or "leap tall buildings in a single bound with my power legs") but I would cetainly like to see a fair bit of improvement.

Good luck to everyone...
  • Jaymelynn85
    Options
    I'm also in.

CW: 165
    GW: 150
    UGW: 140

I'd like to be 145 by Christmas.
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Im sorry to be so slow, but how do I join the group? I click the link and it just takes me to another msg board.
  • dianeak50
    dianeak50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a whirl!!! :happy:
    I'm Diane
    5'9
    CW 207
    GW 185
    Turning 50 in Oct...want to improve my health by eating cleaner, working out 4-5 times a wk and toning my body.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Whoot! I'm in! Dec. 15th is my actual birthday, so what better way to start the morning than to hop on the scale and see a prettier number pop up? Already doing the '20 lbs down by Halloween Challenge', so I'll call this the '40 by my birthday challenge' XD

CW: 173-174 ish (Was weighed in at the doc's office using one of those manual scales and I don't trust them)
    GW: 155
    UGW: 140

ALSO, I wanna throw in a few NSVs. I'd like to be able to fit into a comfy size 8 (I'm in a 10 now depending on the jean), and would love to be able to increase muscle strength as well as run for 30 minutes MINIMAL!