I went from a size 15 to 11 in jeans..

Options
tasha30
tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
YAY ME!!!!!

I think Im gonna pull out some of my old jeans to see if I can wear them again...

Replies

• lovemyboys27
    Options
    Congrats! I have a pair of jeans with a 32inch waist in my closet, they are my goal jeans, can't wait to fit into them again!
  • MEVANS0116
    Options
    congrats! I am just starting out, but I am excited.
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling!!!!!!!!! congrats :)

welcome mevans... i'm a bit of a newby too, but i'm having some great results. slow and steady, but good results!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i am trying to get to a ten so bad but im stuck at a loose 14 for now!!!!!

hopefully soon though ! :)
  • brendar
    brendar Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job! Yesterday I bought a beautiful pair of jeans that were 75% off and 2 dress sizes smaller than I am now. I can't refuse a bargain, but even more importantly- I too now have a pair of goal pants waiting for me to fit into!! :wink:
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of 10 shorts that I keep hanging in my closet as motivation. I can't believe that I ever got myself into them before...but I am determined to do it again!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! I can't wait until I can fit into my old jeans!! :drinker: Awesome job! Congrats!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    Thanks guys... Im excited and HOPE I can get back down to my weight before I migrated to GA, which was 150-155 pounds.

:drinker: heres to all of your successes..
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just from15lbs, huh??? I cant even imagine you in a size 15! Great job!!!
  • tasha30
    Options

Yes ma'am, in dress slacks in jeans. Due to my "wide" waiste, I wore a 14-15 snug. But I purchased some jeans and fit into a size 11 loosely. All my dress slacks are sagging just about..:smile:
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Tasha30 - this is so great, you are an inspiration. Along with several others I have my "skinny" shorts and jeans in the closet waiting for me to fit in again. I know it will take time but I am ready for that change. :bigsmile:
  • JaneanAriel
    JaneanAriel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about! Keep it going! You'll get to where you want to be. I'm learning slow and steady really does when the race.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    rock it out with your bad self! <i represent queens she was raised out brooklyn - love your quote, i haven't heard that song in ages!>
  • tasha30
    Options
    :laugh:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Yes ma'am, in dress slacks in jeans. Due to my "wide" waiste, I wore a 14-15 snug. But I purchased some jeans and fit into a size 11 loosely. All my dress slacks are sagging just about..:smile:

Well, doin it big in the big A!!! Hottie Body, here she is!!! LOL
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    You have been doing it big, keep up the great work and you'll hit that 20 lb milestone in no time.
  • tasha30
    Options
    Thanks chica's :blushing:
  • dljochum
    dljochum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's awsome congrats on your goal!! I can't wait til I can say I have reached my goal! Pretty cool how deadicated you are to your plan. Good luck on maintaining your goal and the potential shopping spree that will come with the new body! LOL!! : )
  • tiffanytee88
    Options
    Congrats. Ivstarted about two to three weeks ago & I am starting to see a difference. Now did u lose you weight by diet and execise or by staying within you calorie range? I eat healthy I justdont exercise much.
  • tasha30
    Options
    Thank you so much and good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!