Walking dead Question:

Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
If you had to shoot one of there people in the head, who would it be and why? Lori, Carl, or Dale?

My personal pick is Lori, because she is a useless person and always meddles, and does not not contribute at all. She caused the trouble between Rick and Shane, how moral is she if she sleeps with another man only a month after she loses her husband(in her mind he was dead), but still. Always going off crashing cars etc.....

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Lori, shes a useless annoying *kitten*
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Lori - I just hate her. That is all.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Lori for certain. Though I hate Carl, wish he'd die. It's only because his dumb butt went off to the woods and tormented a walker which led to it getting free from the mud and kill Dale (who shouldn't have gone walking off by himself like that anyways...) But Lori... has contributed nothing. She wrecked the hybrid, she put Shane and Rick against each other and kept leading Shane on... even if it wasn't direct, just drop it, leave the guy alone, don't go seeking him alone and whisper things to him like that. Oh, and she can't watch her freaking kid... how hard is that?!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Lori!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Absolutely Lori!!!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Agreed. Lori then the kid.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Lori! i cant stand her.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Lori for sure for all the reason just listed.
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Lori for sure. She's useless and a trouble maker.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    i cant wait until it starts again!!!!!!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    While I do not like Lori, I'd totally get rid of Carl. He's the reason they keep getting attacked, chased, and eaten by the zombies! He doesn't listen when he's told to stay put, he plays with zombies stuck in the mud instead of telling someone to kill it, he makes ridiculous noise whenever they're trying to be most quiet.....KILL CARL ALREADY!

10iebt1.jpg

i2r602.jpg
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    While I do not like Lori, I'd totally get rid of Carl. He's the reason they keep getting attacked, chased, and eaten by the zombies! He doesn't listen when he's told to stay put, he plays with zombies stuck in the mud instead of telling someone to kill it, he makes ridiculous noise whenever they're trying to be most quiet.....KILL CARL ALREADY!

10iebt1.jpg

i2r602.jpg

Yup Carl would be next. How hard is it to just tie a rope to that little fcker and keep him on a leash?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    I'd have to go with Lori. :angry: She gives up too easily... on everything.
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    I would say Lori as well. She really gets on my nerves. She thinks because she is Rick's wife she can do whatever she wants but she can't. So stupid. I just realized I have a concert on Oct. 14th which is when Walking Dead starts again. I'm so sad but excited for the concert. I hope WD will come OnDemand so I can watch it the next day. Bummer :(
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Lori. Everyone has to keep bailing her out
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Lori is the most useless human being left on the face of the earth. Honestly I dont think the zombies would have her. And can someone please feed her a sandwhich she is just toooo skinny. And her vioce is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Lori - I just hate her. That is all.

I agree.
  • mondoholocaust
    mondoholocaust Posts: 2 Member
    Well if they follow the source material maybe Lori will die in the end of season 3...

...along with the unborn child.
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    CARL!!!!!!!