What's YOUR NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• shelleyspots
    Options
    Actually moved from XL to just Large. There are pants that I can't wear anymore because they are falling off. Biggest victory is the joy I feel when munching on a salad at lunch and popping a few raw raspberries for "dessert."
  • AHealthierMe63
    Options
    Love the idea of NSV. Didn't know what it was but kept reading posts and yes, there was someone else out there that didn't know. Now, thanks to someone we both know. My NSV today was making 9 dozen cookies for the crew at work (as I do every week) and I didn't eat any cookie dough, didn't even lick my fingers. And it was Snickerdoodles!!!!! Cinammon and Sugar!!! Oh so good. But I resisted.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    some one at work today said "hey skinny" when i walked by :)
  • csecoy
    csecoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My NSV is after missing my calorie goal from yesterday, I didn't let it make me feel bad. Started MFP a little less than a month ago and this is only the second time I missed my calorie goal. So I look at it like positive thing. 21 days and only missed my calorie goal twice thats a 90.5% success rate, ad to me that fantastic. Also I got right back up on the horse did another 20 minutes of walking and thats also the second time I have accomplished that in the last 7 days. A month ago I would never of been able to do that.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    That my workout shirt didn't come up over my belly while at Zumba today... It's kind of a small shirt... and I kind of have a post baby belly going on...
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The keyhole detail on my shirt is now riding too low and exposing my bra.

It was really annoying me, I have to pull my shirt all the way down in the back to keep the front up or show off my tata's to the entire office. But then I realized why! Its not so annoying now! I liked this shirt but I like getting thinner better!
  • guapogringo
    Options
    The 21 yo at the salon wanted me to train her for an upcoming pageant.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My trainer told another I work harder than 90percent of the people he trains. So I'm almost there or indeed to get 10 people to quit one or the other.
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    NSV- My trainer was so pumped about my awesome workout today, he rearranged his schedule to fit in an extra session with me on Friday :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Pulling on the size 12 shorts I bought 2 summers ago and they fight comfy...a tad tight but more like sexy tight and not sausages-exploding-out-their-casings tight.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Sent my babies (6, 12 & 14) off to their first day of school and realized how blessed I am to have healthy kids, a healthy husband and to be healthy myself. God has blessed me and I am grateful. My LIFE is my NSV!!!

^^^^ This is beautifu! Great NSV:flowerforyou:
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I went to my doctor today for a blood pressure check and I am now officially medication free!
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Rushing to get ready for work this morning, I was so disappointed that my pants were tight .... until I realize I grabbed the wrong pair. I can actually fit into the next size down pants! Snug, but they fit. It's been a long time since I could get my butt in a size 22 pant. And, I'm packing up my size 24 blouses to give away. I'm burning my bridges behind me!
  • fatgirlslimlady
    fatgirlslimlady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've got two as well! First, I went to both my fitness classes this evening, even though I had some bad lady cramps going on. I had to modify things, but I didn't just say "screw it!"

The other was that I walked by a bowl of candy in the office today, stopped to reach for a mini Twix, but stopped myself (I actually said "no!" aloud, haha) and walked away!

Oh wait--a third! I wore a shirt today that I haven't worn since March or April and it fit SO much better. It wasn't tight around my waist and didn't ride up. It was just a comfy long-sleeve tee. I'm realizing how much denial I was in about my weight. I can't believe I thought that shirt fit well 20 pounds ago!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Haha, I sometimes mutter to myself when avoiding candy too.

Couch25k Week 1, Day 2: Completed!

Dodged most of today's extreme weather, but ran (literally!!) into light hail on the way home. Turns out, a little rain doesn't melt your skin and now I really have no excuse not to go running again on Friday. It's quite exciting. I should be running 5k by Christmas :D
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    ran a nice little 3 miler without the incentive of a race. i'm so excited to start building my distance.
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that I ran 10K in less than an hour for the first time!
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Today I realized that I can no longer wear most of my clothes, and bought a smaller jeans so that I would have something decent to wear to two events this week.
  • missmadelinex0
    missmadelinex0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went to Godfathers' lunch buffet with the boyfriend today and I only had two pieces of pizza!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I was walking in some low waist pants and ran my hand down my hips and realized I had NO ROLLS OR FOLDS AT ALL! Wohoo!