Halfway to goal - 71lbs down.

Replies

• Csurviver
    Csurviver Posts: 17 Member
    Oh my gosh you look great! You look so much younger! Good for you!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Congratulations. You look incredible. At least 20 years younger. Keep up the great work.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I can definitely see the difference but I understand what you're saying about not being able to see it for yourself. Its as if we have our own mental image that is stronger than the image in the mirror.
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    wow, BIG difference, you look great!! keep it going!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    you don't even look like the same person! great job! you should be very proud of yourself!
  • redlady82
    redlady82 Posts: 43 Member
    Congrats! You're doing such a great job, you look great! You have an added sparkle in your eye with that lost weight! Inspiring share thanks!
  • Great job! You look great!
  • Congratulations!!!!! Your are amazing!!!!
    I know what you are saying... i am in the same situation as you... i have lost 25kg/55lb (YAY) and have 20kg/44lb to go...
    Everyone is telling me I look amazing... some people are even using the word skinny - but when I look in the mirror I don't quite see.... My theory is that I never realised that I was as big as I was... and now I am starting to reflect who I thought I was...
    I would love to help each other....
    I am taking one day at a time... I really didn't want to go to the gym this morning, but I feel so much better now that I have ....
    Let's wake up determined, go to bed satisfied!!!

Alyssa
    (Scrapgun)
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Let's see... A little over a year. 71 lbs lost. you look fantastic.
    Well done.
    I am impressed.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    So cute! You are doing great, and that is a wonderful loss!
  • cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    You can truly be proud!!! For myself....I would be ecstatic if I looked like that!!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    You look darn good! You have done such an amazing job, very inspiring!!!!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Great job and commitment! You look sooooo much better now, and every pound you lose will only help more for your self-esteem, and confidence when you are in a room of people. Be very proud of yourself, you have done marvelous and keep it up.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Way to go! You're one of those ladies who looks much younger with fewer pounds! Great work!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    what an incredible transformation... thank you for sharing... and for checking your fear at the door and being so courageous. you deserve your success... you are inspiring!
  • Wow! You are beautiful and an inspiration to me! Thank you and congrats!!
  • Congrats!!! You look great!!!!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Oh my, that's just wonderful! You look so happy. :)
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    great job!!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    You look great!! You should be proud!! I have 8 more pounds to reach my halfway point of 75 pounds. I might post mine too! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!