hit my goal but now have no boobs :(

Options
so my goal was 20lbs and i hit that, i am 5.2ft and i went from 142 to 122. i never had big boobs before but was inbetween a A and B cups but now i don't even fill out a A cup :( so needless to say i am still insecure of how i look .... ahh one will never be happy will they!

Replies

• raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    so my goal was 20lbs and i hit that, i am 5.2ft and i went from 142 to 122. i never had big boobs before but was inbetween a A and B cups but now i don't even fill out a A cup :( so needless to say i am still insecure of how i look .... ahh one will never be happy will they!

I also have no boobs after losing 70 lbs. I feel your pain. :smile:
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options

Whoops, I meant moobs.
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have heard of that happening and it must be annoying as all get out. I'm bigger in that department, but I can relate to being self conscious, except for the opposite reason. Apparently some women get bigger when they move into perimenopause and menopause so perhaps that may be some hope for the future?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    haha ya i doubt it, i didn't even get any bigger when i was pregnant :( i was so looking forward to that and it never happened.. :*( wahhhhh
  • lin7604
    Options

Whoops, I meant moobs.

yeah for you, BOOOO for me!!!!!!
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Afraid that's just the price your body pays for losing weight =/

I went from a D to B (and am still losing weight). Bah, luckily no one has really noticed too much...

When you go on a diet your body reaches into it's fat preserves (usually first your butt, then for women their chest).

Once your weight levels off again, don't be surprised if you put on a few pounds back on in your butt and chest :smile:
  • lin7604
    Options
    that would be nice.. i never have had big boobs but at least had a bit of something, now i have nearly nothing! i know not all guys like big boobs and that's not even the point. I am happily married :) it's me, my self confidence... i figured i would of went back to what i had which was only a full A cup anyway, but i never thought i would lose that and can't even fill out a A cup now.... you think i would feel great being back to me normal size and all but now i feel self confident on that area... sigh, i will never be happy i guess...
  • falconeer37
    falconeer37 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Invest in a few good bras! I have a friend who has a very small chest, but she wears the Amazing bra from Victoria's Secret and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes visually. She is a medium sized A cup but it makes her look like at least a C when she wears them. Just a suggestion if you still feel uncomfortable :)

http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/the-worlds-sexiest-push-ups
  • Sylkwyrm
    Sylkwyrm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I was a 32 B and I need to get new bras to fit the smaller me and I'm a little afraid at what size they come back with :-( .... But hey, I can always wear push-up bras to change my look! But there's not much I can do to change the shape of my tummy. ;-)

If I had to choose.... ;-)
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)
  • OK_Girl
    OK_Girl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So Jealous! I WISH I was an A cup. Or completely flat chested! I think that look is so sexy. I am a 36D. I hope every single day that my weight loss will result in smaller boobage. I say embrace what you have- you are free to go bra less, no underwires! No under the boob sweat!
  • lin7604
    Options
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

thanks for being honest, that's what i have always though, but nice for one to come clean ;)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Well, as far as looking attractive to men, anything below a B is so small as to be expendable in the pursuit of an otherwise more rockin' bod.
  • lin7604
    Options
    So Jealous! I WISH I was an A cup. Or completely flat chested! I think that look is so sexy. I am a 36D. I hope every single day that my weight loss will result in smaller boobage. I say embrace what you have- you are free to go bra less, no underwires! No under the boob sweat!

well it sure does suck when you can't fill out tops or dresses, i have padded push ups and it still doesn't look as nice. imo no one should go bra less, even when you are small it still doesn't look nice! unless you have perfect fake ones..... i don't ask for big one, i sympathize with those who do but i sure woudl like to just fill out a FULL cup size...
  • celticgal101
    Options
    I remember when I made my goal of a size 8, my boobs are one of the first things to go. They weren't as full, but I got some new bras, which made them look good. I'm now a size 14, and I am soooo looking forward to getting them back down! Congrats on getting to goal! :)
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The way I see it... No boobs is better than back boobs :-/ lol
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options

push up bra
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The way I see it... No boobs is better than back boobs :-/ lol

LMAO! Agree
  • Toxictwist
    Options
    i have lost mine too :( But thank gawd for 2x push-up bra's lol