hit my goal but now have no boobs :(

Options

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I was worried about that too. Still kind of am

The way I am trying to look at it is this. Big boobs and my feeling insecure, not sexy, and hiding my body.
    Or small boobs, confident, and feeling badass.

If a guy has something bad to say about my small boobs with my current body... He will regret it >.>
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have went from a full C or D cup to a size B. Pushup bras are my new best friends!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    My rule is this: Anything bigger than a handful and your risking a sprained tongue.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Buy some. I'm about to. I've always been an A/B. Finally decided life is too short to keep wishing I had bigger boobs. I'm making it happen.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Funny how I was saying the same thing to my husband this morning... UGH.... :sad:
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have seen bra's do amazing things for near boobless women. Unfortuntely (or not, I guess), I don't have that problem. I went from 44DDD to 36G so far - very odd my boobs are growing, but I think it's age and gravity changing things around along with the weight loss. I've always been against implants and lifts, but I'm thinking now that if it makes you feel better, than do it! Anyway, my "boobless" friends also wear some type of bra from Victoria's Secret. I bet you can even do an internet search & find some great recommendations!
  • c_smith_0789
    Options
    so my goal was 20lbs and i hit that, i am 5.2ft and i went from 142 to 122. i never had big boobs before but was inbetween a A and B cups but now i don't even fill out a A cup :( so needless to say i am still insecure of how i look .... ahh one will never be happy will they!

Me too! I have only lost 15 lbs and have already lost a cup size... Im scared to see what my next 15lbs will give me in the boob department! Ill be an A cup If I do.
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    Id rather have no boobs :) you can get a boob job!!! :) Celebrate the weight loss !!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i hate that with women the first place we lose weight is in the chest! i was a 42ddd and now 40 dd and more to go. my plan is to stay on mfp till i reach goal+ but if i 'deflat' much more i'm walking away!! lol:) no but really that and the loose skin scears me.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The way I see it... No boobs is better than back boobs :-/ lol

Hey - I like the way you think
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain :( It's a hell of a price to pay for being healthy ain't it? First place I lost from. I just pray I don't lose any more from them 'cause now my belly looks bigger in comparison :(
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was at happiest when I wore a near A. No pain. With this weight gain I'm in a C and they hurt I hate them
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Who cares! Try and love yourself for who you are.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The way I see it... No boobs is better than back boobs :-/ lol

LMAO! Agree
    \

LOL!!! true that!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you, consider getting implants. Modern science!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    My rule is this: Anything bigger than a handful and your risking a sprained tongue.

You win the internet for the day.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    barely an A cup after losing 44. I hear ya but it was worth it. I'd rather have no boobs than be as fat as I was.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yep. My boobs went bye-bye too. I told hubby that more than a handful is a waste anyway.
  • RosaC773
    Options
    If you truly feel self conscious, get breast implants. My cousins are all in amazing shape, but they all had very small boobs. They decided to get implants and they look incredible. You don't have to go huge, just something a little extra so you can feel better. If you do not like the idea of implants, learn to embrace your body. I am not a fan of the padded bra idea because it is a temporary fix and if you ever plan to be with someone, they will see what you really have.

My goal is to be comfortable with my naked body, not my body covered with enhancing garments.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Just buy yourself some new ones :happy: That's my plan, at least!