Options

Replies

• jteammom
    Options
    I wish I could give you some of mine. :(
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am pretty flat to when I am thin. I am enjoying the C cup now as that is the biggest I have ever been ... Although, I have a great *kitten* and that makes up for no boobs!!
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Who cares! Try and love yourself for who you are.

I went from a D to a B. But you know what boobs are made up of fat! So think of it as a good thing.Love you body for what you have not what you dont. :smile:
  • deadheadcheri
    Options
    I totally hear you, but my boobs never go away no matter what I do...I am DD and if I lose a lot of weight I get down to a D...however, I lose my booty. It is true, we can always find something new to worry over. :)

As women, we simply must trade these thoughts for positive ones! Let's stop saying "I really hate my..." and replace those thoughts with "I totally love my awesome......"

I'll start!

I totally love my big boobs, full lips, and sexy green eyes!

Now you!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

ahahahahahahah, LOVE honest guys
  • Absref71
    Absref71 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Boobs are over-rated, I would take a fit body over boobs any day!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I don't much left either. WOOHOO!!! I get to go braless if I want!! I can wear super low cut shirts and it looks fab! Yay for small boobies!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    that would be nice.. i never have had big boobs but at least had a bit of something, now i have nearly nothing! i know not all guys like big boobs and that's not even the point. I am happily married :) it's me, my self confidence... i figured i would of went back to what i had which was only a full A cup anyway, but i never thought i would lose that and can't even fill out a A cup now.... you think i would feel great being back to me normal size and all but now i feel self confident on that area... sigh, i will never be happy i guess...
    Have you checked to see if you need a lower band size? Just a thought, as that was the case for me. All my 36Bs were too big, my boobs were just sitting in there, not even but barely touching the cup. It was very frustrating (had been as high as 36C)... I went in to get a couple new bras because I couldn't take it anymore... Found that I had dropped down to a 34 (which I hadn't been since before having kids, the first of which is 19 now)... But not a 34B, a 34C, which supposedly correlates to a 36B as well, but the 36s don't fit me right, the cups gap at the top. The 34C fits me perfectly.

Beyond that, I guess I would say, if the money is there, maybe look at getting a new pair? I'm going to look into it for myself. :smile:
  • asticoral
    Options
    Never had much before, I gained 40lbs and they were totally jiggly-wiggly, sloshy and sloppy...
    I've lost 24 by this point and I'm SO glad they are back to out of my way!

:laugh:

I swiped this off another gal's post on MFP to share: http://www.atlastravel.nazwa.pl/mini/
    getting the RIGHT size/support is important for anyone!
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    Buy some. I'm about to. I've always been an A/B. Finally decided life is too short to keep wishing I had bigger boobs. I'm making it happen.

^^ This.

Surgery isn't for everyone, of course. There are risks and it's a very personal decision. In my case, it wasn't even the weight loss, really. I started out as a solid B. After pregnancy and nursing (and pumping) for two kids for a year each, I can't fill out an A cup, either. :( And that was BEFORE I lost 15lbs. The weight loss actually made no impact whatsoever. But, I'm probably an oddball. I didn't gain much in cup size while pregnant/nursing and changes in my weight never seem to make a difference there either; e.g. when I GAIN weight it doesn't go to my boobs at all, and when I lose it, it doesn't come from there. For me, it was just a matter of pregnancy and breastfeeding.

That said, I've worked really hard to be happy with the way the rest of my body looks, and I can say that I am happy about that. At least my stomach is now as flat as my chest. :) But, it seriously impacts my self-image and in particular, my libido. This is all coming from me; hubby is more of an *kitten*-man. :) It really makes me unhappy though so I am seriously considering a surgical solution. Again, not for everyone, but JM2C. I know a lot of guys do prefer small busts and if you can learn to love the body you've got, I think that's always the best way to be.
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was at a full C/almost D when I was my heaviest.

Now I'm lucky if I can fill out a B.
  • Macs13
    Macs13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lmao. poor poor man boobs
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    boob job?
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose some of mine! I started out 44 DDD and 40 lbs less I am at a 42 DDD still. Hoping by the time is all said and done (125 lbs less) I will be down to a C.

Best of luck finding the thing that works to make you feel secure and confident. Reaching your goal is a huge success!
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    If you truly feel self conscious, get breast implants. My cousins are all in amazing shape, but they all had very small boobs. They decided to get implants and they look incredible. You don't have to go huge, just something a little extra so you can feel better.

Exactly... if I end up a 36C I'll be happy. I don't even need a D cup.
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    My rule is this: Anything bigger than a handful and your risking a sprained tongue.
    HAHAHA LOVE IT LMAO:tongue:
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Love your wine glass and I agree ---I hate that I can't ever buy anything without padding or push-up or I look totally flat.
  • char_51
    Options
    Too bad that goes with the territory. Start saving and yes I agree with Pedal_Pusher, a breast augmentation would make you a beautiful C. But, don't let the size of your bust control your worth.
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I learned to love them. I had big boobs when my BMI was 32. I was also dying slowly, and couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. I don't really miss 'em much. I'm a 32 A or AA depending on the bra. And now my strength and stamina are better than any of the fit guys in my dance class, so I figure, even if they're not staring at my boobs, they're still staring at my holding plank not even shaking while they're collapsed on the ground. ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

thanks for being honest, that's what i have always though, but nice for one to come clean ;)

100%honest. 90% of the time, I am not interested in big boobs, or boobs at all. A nice well toned abdominal region, and booty are appealing to me though.