Lunches gone wrong pics, please.

Options

Replies

• emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are all too funny! I eat the same things day after day and they all look bland. I'll keep posting pic's of my sad lunch fails.

Oh, and I was going to have pork chops with roasted potato's for dinner yesterday but the chops looked a little grey so instead I had macarroni and cheese and mashed potato's. CARB OVERLOAD but delicious. We call it masharoni and it is my go-to comfort food.
  • ClintonnIsBlessed
    Options
    That LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS to me.......I would've failed too....lol
  • CjsWifey
    Options
    I wish I would have seen this thread last night.. I have 6.. yes 6 fish stick at 290 Calories.... Do you know how pitiful 6 fish sticks looks like sitting on a plate by them selves... lol Wish I would have gotten a pic..
  • emaildianeb
    Options
    Todays lunch:

ae2db4cc.png

Looks gross but it actually tastes delicious. Its the only microwave pizza that actually tastes good. Yum.
  • emaildianeb
    Options
    I wish I would have seen this thread last night.. I have 6.. yes 6 fish stick at 290 Calories.... Do you know how pitiful 6 fish sticks looks like sitting on a plate by them selves... lol Wish I would have gotten a pic..

haha you sound like me. my plate always looks so empty.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Holy crap this all made me laugh so hard. Made my day. That poor poor potato.
  • emaildianeb
    Options
    7979704124_0ed66f6403.jpg

This was suppose to be low carb protein peanut butter cookies.... They slowly spread out while cooking to form one big blob.... Still tasted ok though lol.

That has happened to me before. Isn't it funny that it doesn't matter what it looks like, when we're dieting we eat it.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    7979704124_0ed66f6403.jpg

This was suppose to be low carb protein peanut butter cookies.... They slowly spread out while cooking to form one big blob.... Still tasted ok though lol.

That has happened to me before. Isn't it funny that it doesn't matter what it looks like, when we're dieting we eat it.

When baking cookies of any variety be sure you're oven is preheated and the cookie dough isn't too warm. Otherwise you get what you got. Temperature is the key. You bake it before it melts.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to come back to this thread and see a whole lot of new pictures of awful lunches, but nope... Just the same 3 or 4 getting re-posted. For shame...
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    omg!! delicious!!!
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    i guess if we're talking about failed meals, the fact that i ate cake and melted ice cream for lunch recently is about as fail as it gets as far as dieting is concerned, haha. it sure was tasty though! ;D

7968614978_6592fa89ed_z.jpg

delicious!!:tongue:
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    LOL! me too. And all the pic quoting isn't helping... cuz it keeps popping up on my screen... Baaahahaaa...
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i guess if we're talking about failed meals, the fact that i ate cake and melted ice cream for lunch recently is about as fail as it gets as far as dieting is concerned, haha. it sure was tasty though! ;D

7968614978_6592fa89ed_z.jpg

I have the same plates as you ... to bad they are discontinued and our dinner plates keep breaking :(
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Here is a recent lunch, it was going to be a "good food" pic, but toast got burned and it all looks so pathetic, and adding the grilled tomatoes just somehow made it look even more sorry

scrambled-eggs.jpg
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Oh man, looking at this later tonight.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    lol @ the potato, how does one even accomplish that? pierce it a few times, stick it in for a few min... access. add few more min lol
  • Sehena
    Options
    I didn't take any pictures but I did have a PB&J sandwich, a sprite and some nachos without the cheese. I wouldn't really say that it was an epic fail because it's under my calorie intake and I've still got a lot left. But it probably wasn't very healthy.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Todays lunch:

ae2db4cc.png

Looks gross but it actually tastes delicious. Its the only microwave pizza that actually tastes good. Yum.

THAT is a pizza??? I would never have know if you hadn't told me.
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Great! All I got out of this thread is an insane and uncontrollable craving for chocolate cake and ice cream. Thanks alot!!!! ;-)

Same here!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    :heart: this thread! :laugh:

I only take pictures of my food when it looks good! :tongue:

I've noticed that a lot of people posting pictures of their food also have much newer/fancier (and less beat up) plates than I do. I'm embarassed to post pictures of my scratched up $0.50 IKEA glass plates and Corelle bowls from 25 years ago that I inherited from my Mom. :embarassed: :tongue: :laugh:

But Corelle is almost indestructible! (Almost. In college I dated this idiot who swore Corelle was unbreakable. Since my parents used Corelle in our house when we were kids - and still do use it, to this day - I was well aware of the fact that a Corelle plate or bowl dropped on a tile floor can, in fact, break. So the idiot threw this big Corelle bowl across the room to prove that I must have been lying, and it shattered. Corelle all over the place! I let the dummy clean it up by himself.)

Anyway, we have "real" dishes (we registered for Noritake Colorwave dishes when we got married, which we still LOVE, six years later), but we have a lot of Corelle left over from my bachelorette days because it is so incredibly useful. Plus if one breaks, I won't be upset.