Should men be stronger then their female companions?

Options

Replies

• crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    depends on how they want to be treated!!!:devil:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.

^THIS!

Manly doesn't mean strong.."girly" doesn't mean weak...imo just saying.

Girls are STRONG!!! :drinker:
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.

^THIS!

LOVE IT :D
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes, a man should be stronger than his wife/girlfriend. Hope he takes it as encouragement to work at it. :) but if it's not his thing and you are both okay with it, then no probs. for me, my man has to be stronger and bigger and better. :) and he is!!!! :)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

I've been lifting heavier than mine. :P

(Of course, if he pushed himself he's kick my proverbial bum...)
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options

totally agree!!

^THIS!

Girls are STRONG!!! :drinker:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    You should pick him up and carry him to the bedroom all romantically next time you're in the mood.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good job...but I'd be pissed if I was your husband! lol
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    YES! My ex is a ****in wimp...
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I'm stronger than my man. Who cares?
  • brittanystcyr
    Options
    yes, a man should be stronger than his wife/girlfriend. Hope he takes it as encouragement to work at it. :) but if it's not his thing and you are both okay with it, then no probs. for me, my man has to be stronger and bigger and better. :) and he is!!!! :)

Yeah I like this!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

HAHA! I can beat my hubby at leg wrestling, but he is still stronger in the arms!
  • brittanystcyr
    Options
    You should pick him up and carry him to the bedroom all romantically next time you're in the mood.
    haha
  • brittanystcyr
    Options
    I would never beat my husband at anything.!!! He has to win and be the best at everything. Plus, he is a sore loser lol
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

LMAO, I dont think I could pick him up yet . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But he can still carry me to the bedroom :love:
  • katielexy
    katielexy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha. THAT was funny!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My ex was actually jealous of my defined arms, he would say I have more muscle then him. I thought he was being silly. I would never ever beat my man at an arm wrestle even if I could. I'm sure your partners ego is ruined. Damn girl.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ladies who are stronger than their men.........Tell them to remove their skinny pants and eyeliner and leave their mancards at the door.......They can reapply once the situation is rectified.
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    Yes, men should be stronger. I would have no respect for a man who wasn't stronger than me and I don't care if that makes me shallow.

I was once stronger than my man and he refused to work out. Fast forward 10 years, I am now with a man who will always be stronger than I am even if I worked out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! If the day came that I beat him at anything physical, I think he'd lose his mind. LOL
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anybody up for some arm wrestlin?