Should men be stronger then their female companions?

Options

Replies

• jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.

^THIS!

Haha pretty sad your saying this since you were crying about your neighbor smoking.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really care if I were stronger than my boyfriend.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.

^THIS!

Manly doesn't mean strong.."girly" doesn't mean weak...imo just saying.

^yes. gender stereotypes are lame.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go so far as to say they SHOULD be but... I'd tease any of my friends unmercifully if their spouse was stronger.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    To be fair though my husband is hot, masculine and strong :D hes not at all girly or whimpy

edited.jpg
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Should men be stronger then their female companions?

he can be whatever he wants to be if he believes in himself
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    To be fair though my husband is hot, masculine and strong :D hes not at all girly or whimpy

edited.jpg

bull****. I'm sorry....but he's not masculine and strong if you beat him arm wrestling........Unless he let you win..........Your pics are on your profile remember?
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    In my personal opinion, yes.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You do realize that half the people reading this post now think that your SO is a *****. Pound for pound, men are naturally quite a bit stronger in their upper body and they have 16 x more testosterone than we do. Hopefully this encourages him to pick up some weights!
  • chicky26
    Options

edited.jpg

bull****. I'm sorry....but he's not masculine and strong if you beat him arm wrestling........Unless he let you win..........Your pics are on your profile remember?

Yes older ones and none of me flexing lol
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i think its appealing because i am almost 6'1 and never get to feel "dainty".
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Do you let him look in your purse to see his nuts?
    Does he wear a fanny-pack as well?

Jokes.....good job on the win!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Either your man is a wuss, you're uber strong, or both. He should be ashamed of himself.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

edited.jpg

You sound like a real catch.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

edited.jpg

I'm a hell of a catch. I am a great husband and father. I am intelligent, masculine and sensitive......and stronger than just about any woman not on roids. And I call it like I see it.......no blowing smoke up your *kitten* bs here. There is no way he is masculine and strong and legitimately lost arm wrestling. Let's see pics of the husband.....My pics are in my profile. Feel free to compare.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    ManCardrevoked1.jpg
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    i wouldn't want to be with a woman that could kick my *kitten*....just saying

hahahahah so careful!!:laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    All I care about is that the man is emotionally strong enough to not mind if I've better at him than some things.

Currently, I'm not "stronger" than my husband, but he's on restrictions due to a spinal injury and CAN'T lift anything heavy. So I'm the one carrying the bulk of the groceries, putting out the trash, doing yard work, etc.

It doesn't bother me that I'm more fit and able than he is. It would bother me a great deal if he was wimpy enough to let that bother him.
  • chicky26
    Options

edited.jpg

I'm a hell of a catch. I am a great husband and father. I am intelligent, masculine and sensitive......and stronger than just about any woman not on roids. And I call it like I see it.......no blowing smoke up your *kitten* bs here. There is no way he is masculine and strong and legitimately lost arm wrestling. Let's see pics of the husband.....My pics are in my profile. Feel free to compare.

LMAO, im sure you are. I dont need to compare my husband to other men. I know what I have, my husband has loved me for 11 years despite me having a baby when I met him, he has loved me all the way up to 240lb, has supported me and been my ROCK through everything! Masculinity and strength isnt all about how much you can lift . . . . . . . . . . . .

This was never about him being weak (he isnt) this was about me getting stronger . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just sayin . . . . . . .
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

can he at least beat you at thumb wrestling? I mean he can use the sneak attack move if he needs to "cheat"