What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My bulldog goes on runs with me, grudgingly...so after I finished a Mud Run with my friends (during which I was forced into a tutu- I'm not a tut-tu kind of girl)... I forced her in to it. Of course, she promoptly tried to eat it. :)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is me with my girls on their first day of preschool last week. Last year I would only allow pictures of my face, not my body, so this is a newer concept for me!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Me posing in my fat pants!
    Found the pants while cleaning out a closet. Figured I would put them on to see how they fit.
    My wife almost passed out on the spot!
    :-0
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    My husband and I after we completed the Shawnee Mt. 5K Mud Run in less time than we hoped for! Great day & it's a big motivation for me to keep working out cause I couldn't have done anything close to that last year.
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I take pics of my weight loss journey and the girls at work told me to stop standing straight with my hands by my side. So , this is my sixth month pic.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Me posing in my fat pants!
    Found the pants while cleaning out a closet. Figured I would put them on to see how they fit.
    My wife almost passed out on the spot!
    :-0
    Hopefully she did more than pass out. LOL.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The shirt is my husbands which is a size med....I wanted to show that I can wear it since I haven't been a med since 8th grade...I'm 31 now.
    WTG!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Mine was a vacation at Key West,Florida in February 2012.
  • Ewiggins12
    Options
    My story behind my picture is how I dream about running free as a bird, fit and all:smile:
    27746575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    just me and my baby sister enjoying nature =)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i was talking to my brother on the phone when my sister snapped this photo of me. i had been in the hospital for about 12 days at the time i think.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first Triathlon and my kids were there to cheer me on. My biggest reason for exercise is to be a positive role model to my kids.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Greg and I after a 4th place finish at the track :)
  • tranquilpaths
    tranquilpaths Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I took this picture after losing my first 25 lbs (before I joined my fitness pal). I am too embarrassed to show my before picture, at least now anyways, but after I reach my 50 lb total goal I will replace it again :)
  • aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your hair looks great!! I have naturally curly hair and I normally have it in a ponytail too. It can be difficult to manage. :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I collect Elmo's... got over 100, love love love Elmo!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day!!! Fitting back into these work pants!!
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My youngest and I getting on the boat at DisneyWorld. He looks confused and I look concerned...
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Being a nerd in front of my iphoto booth.

And that was me at my goal weight - Inspiration!
  • aadutton
    Options
    2 very good reasons for getting healthy.