What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• celticgal101
    Options
    Are you kidding! Looks great! :)
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It was right after my friends and I ran a whole 5k (I'm the blonde in the middle). It was my 3rd 5k and best time yet at exactly 35 minutes. Not bad for this old broad.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I took it in the crapper. YUP I said it!! I get inspired to take pictures of myself during potty breaks.......

The pic of me in my glasses....also taken on the crapper! I was only peeing, though. That's why I'm grinning. This one was taken when I went to dinner with a fellow MFPer! Not MFPeeeee'er. :bigsmile:
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    It reminds me of why I am here...
  • celticgal101
    Options
    Just about to walk out the door to go to dinner with my hubby on our 22nd wedding anniversary!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i usually use pics of my grandbaby but seeing how i'm trying to lose weight i put one of the only pics of me i have up its not my highest weight its a few years old but i like it better then the most recent pics ihave of me which are of my highest weight
  • Squirrely_Girl
    Options
    Just my niece and I making each other laugh :)
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    mine was from when i could finally fit back into my shorts that i haven't been able to wear in 4 years
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<First good picture since my weight loss. Just got my hair cut and colored!
  • urfitnesspal2
    urfitnesspal2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    uhh... at my wedding :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Was heading out to the woods for a lovely walk, damn excited about it too...
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My current profile picture was taken at the Welch, MN Dirty Girl Mud Run in August. I didn't participate, but cheered on my daughter, my sister and my sister's friend.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hanging out on my deck in the sun :)
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Proud momma! My 15 yr old old son took this as his first photography assignment. Had to use low background light with showing little to no shadows...he got 100%. Was very proud of him!

You do NOT look old enough to have a son in high school! Beautiful shot

Well, thank you!! Makes an old lady's day! I have a 21 year old daughter too!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    no story behind me, just thought it was cute lol
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    It's from my annual girls' rafting trip in July. This is our 7th year of friends, sun, beer & bikinis.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    a binge
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I just despise the pukesburgh squeelies!:laugh:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My little sister in law took a pic of herself doing this pose in cheer class with a donut, saying "betcha cant do this while eating a donut!"

So I did, but with a cupcake.

I call it, Lord of the Cupcake. lol
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Taken a few years ago on the way home from a weekend trip to Kelowna BC.