What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My hubby took this pic of me while we were hiking in Zion NP. I'm sitting at the Upper Emerald Pool at the top of that trail. It was quite a serene spot, and seeing this pic really takes me back there. I swiped a copy off his FB.
  • erinwrites
    Options
    My picture is from our engagement shoot in April. I married this sexy man in June. :D
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My hubby took this pic of me while we were hiking in Zion NP. I'm sitting at the Upper Emerald Pool at the top of that trail. It was quite a serene spot, and seeing this pic really takes me back there. I swiped a copy off his FB.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I was so stuffed! I had just finished off a piece of my son's birthday cake and ice cream.
  • p_s_a
    p_s_a Posts: 45
    Options
    i like pizza
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It was taken after our 3 years anniversary dinner.. in summer.. down at the dock! Aw. Such a great night!
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The last night in Panama City Beach, FL before my son and I relocated to TN.....the picture was taken on the Panama City Beach Pier.
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love waffles...?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My man took this photo of me when I was sulking, he used some weirdy app on his phone...from far away it looks like I have no nose...
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This was the first time I didn't feel like the "fat girl"
    So it is kinda important to me!!! :)
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is my boyfriend of 3 years and I in Biloxi, MS on the beach last summer.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My picture was taken by my 7 year old son and we were at the wheelchair basketball in the London Olympics this year. I was truly excited.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    It's my best friend (on the left) and I all dolled up to go see Hairspray at the local dinner theater.
  • 2kwaldo
    2kwaldo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My picture was at a charity bicycle ride earlier this year. I took up cycling again hoping that it would help me drop some weight....I keep hoping.....
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    <
    that is my boy!!!! Best doggie ever!!! my furbaby!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I CAN FIT INTO A SMALL SZ
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My Dad's 84 Birthday with his brothers and friends
  • nellsbells1
    nellsbells1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oscar- the cat- and me at the village pet competition on Jubilee day....He was the only cat there....we were surrounded by 16 dogs of different sizes and I was....umm... a bit stressed ....he,on the other hand, was cool as a cucumber....couldn't care less about the dogs as he sat on my shoulder.

He came third:angry: on the 'Most appealing eyes' group...damn beagles and their cute,big, baby like eyes:grumble: ...
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I was updating my status about how crappy my legs looked, so I wanted to take a pic to prove it.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    It was taken at the only time in my life when I was at a healthy weight. It was the only time I was comfortable in this body I live in and I was also at my favorite place to be. When I am at this place it is where I feel whole and refreshed, surrounded by people that love me!