What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    <
    Me and my boyfriend Halloween 2010..just before going into a haunted asylum.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I was getting dressed for my morning workout. I passed the mirror, and was like "Hot d*mn! This is the first time I've liked my stomach since BEFORE I got pregnant!" So I took a pic to document the moment. :)
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It was taken on my birthday, which doubled up as our engagement photoshoot. We both love the outdoors, so it made sense to have an outdoor shoot.
  • HealthyShazza
    Options
    Me & my hubby on vacation in Veradero, Cuba :)
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    From one of my favorite episodes of South Park.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is the day I got married-my little sister (and Maid of Honor) was giving her toast..I cannot remember many times in my life that I was happy as I was that day.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    From one of my favorite episodes of South Park.

HAHAHA... "You have ZERO friends"
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is me right before running my first 5K! I'm proud of that!
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I get compliments on my shirt all the time makes people laugh. I love it because it reminds me of an episode of Sealab 2021 where there was an off character named "Chopper Dave" and his helicopter would always get in trouble or explode. It cracks me up.
  • squintana1979
    Options
    Mine is the adoring look I gave my husband (whom took the photo) when taken out for a romantic tapas dinner.
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pic of Me holding my bff's baby girl (Emma) ... on the It's a Small World Ride at Disneyland. Celebrating my gf's 30th bday! =)
  • s_guffey
    s_guffey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've always felt like Marilyn just wanted to be loved and she seemed to have a sadness about her even when she smiled. I have always felt drawn to her images and her. That being said. I am truly loved and love my husband very much. I feel very blessed to have found what we have.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Um, story? Once upon a time, about a week or two ago; I took my camera, and snapped the photo. The end. :tongue:
  • mmimmi1
    mmimmi1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This picture was taken on my vacation in Holland. In the vacation village (family oriented) they had this trampoline that only allowed people 80 kg or under...I was the only adult on it ... felt really good about it.
  • ginaxena
    ginaxena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a fat cellist ... Works for me.
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just had gotten back home from the park with my son. Ha.. guess I thought I looked nice that day.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    <---it speaks for itself
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I was responding to emails from clients and clicked my cam to start a video conference. I clicked the wrong button.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I THOUGHT I was having a good hair day... turns out, I wasn't...LOL
  • HeidiYolanda
    HeidiYolanda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    At the hair salon, donated 11 inches of hair to Locks of Love!