People with a lot of weight to lose? 100+ pounds!

Options
I appreciate all of my friends here on MFP, but I wouldn't mind have a few more who have a LOT of weight to lose like me, or have already lost that much and know what I'm going through. I weigh about 300 pounds now, so I still have around 150 to lose. I find it helpful to look at diaries of people who are still eating around 2,000 calories a day, slowly working their calories down. Anybody out there?!

Replies

• AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've already added you but I'm also looking for friends with a lot to lose! It is great having people with similar goals to talk with.
  • 76nicky
    Options
    there seems to be quite a few of us that need to loose 100+ pounds so your defintely not alone, feel free to add me.
  • tlc22
    Options
    I'm in that boat....45 gone... 75-100 more to go. LOng long road...but worth it.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm down 70 already but still want to lose 30 to get to my goal weight, another 60 to get to the weight my doctor wants me to be. I have been losing weight since Sept, MFP since Jan. I plan to be here for a long time as I want this to be a healthy life choice not just another diet that I win for a short time then lose when I gain the weight all back again. Add me as a friend if you want
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Same here... I need to lose between 100 to 108... Feels like it's taking forever lately. Sent you a friend request. :D
  • nkcacciola
    Options
    I currently weigh 369 lbs and my highest about 5 months ago was 405 lbs. I have been trying to add more exercise to my days along with keeping my calories below 1200. It seems to be working for the most part.. The hardest for me is the exercise. Add me as a friend if you want. :)
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 150 minimum, but ideally I need to lose about 200.
  • nmacchi
    nmacchi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When I started I needed to lose at least 120 lbs. I currently need to lose 101 lbs. My current goal weight is 170 (I am 5'9) and will see how I look and feel once I get there. I may try to lose another 20 after that.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 100 lbs - frustratingly close! - and I still have about 80 to go.

Feel free to add me!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    weighed 309 when I started and am at 262 as of today... MY first goal is to get to 200 and then I will reset... If you want to add me feel free..:) I have am open diary!!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends! Go ahead and add me :)

My daily goal is 1500- though sometimes I'm over, sometimes I'm under...
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like
  • Hotanuri
    Options
    i started out at 290 and I'm at 260 now. Still got about another 100 to go to not be "obese" for my height (5'3"). Been averaging a pound a week, so slow and steady---works for me! I didn't get fat overnight, i won't lose it overnight. I eat between 1600 to 2000 a day, depending on what's going on. And I walk at least a mile everyday now, picking up my kindergartener. :D
    We can do this!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    started at 300. give/take 225-230 ??? AH! the struggle of weightloss

ADD ME :)
  • santi251
    Options
    Just remember, many ppl have a goal weight in mind but it's all about how u want to look. Some body types are not meant to be a certain weight.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I got around 200 pounds to lose, but I don't doubt I won't want to lose that much.
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    starting weight 403 currant weight 389 goal weight 200 feel free to add me
  • bookishgeek
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Sitting at 305, shooting for 225 at first, but ideally about 175.
  • tiffhunt21
    tiffhunt21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya there! Looking for more people needing to lose weight around what I am. I started at 267, and today I'm at 243 and still have 98lbs to go until my goal! Would be nice to see/hear what other people are eating and what kind of exercise they are doing. I also try to stay around 1300-1500 calories a day.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have lost close to 85 already and in order to get to my goal, I need to lose 85 more. (Wow I just realized I am at the half-way mark...yayyy me!)