30 day shred

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the 30 day shred as a group while only doing the videos 3X a week. i plan to do zumba and walking while doing this so i dont want to push my body to hard during the first shred committment!

any takers?

Replies

• danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    I am planning on starting the shred and doing it M W F so that would be great! I am going to do walking, running and biking on the other days. When do you want to start and how many weeks are you going to do each level?
  • obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    I would be interested in this too, however I might only be able to do the workouts twice a week. I work fly-in-fly-out and am only able to do the video in my days off. Maybe I can just follow this thread to see how everone else is going :flowerforyou:
  • i was thinking mwf as well but ill be looking into the zumba schedule first but since each level is 10 days why not do 3 weeks for each level (9 days) each and push ourselves through an extra week of level 3 making a total of 30 days done??
  • if all you can commit is 2 days than thats great will just take u longer to finish but i for one will be here encouraging you until the bitter end i got kicked out of a few challenges because i just didnt have the time to commit. really pushed me down and im just now climbing back up!
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    I watched the first of the video, and I'm trying to get the gumption to start. I was planning to buy some hand weights tomorrow, and start Friday. I think I'd like to commit to this.
  • danithegirl89
    Ok, 3 weeks each and an extra week of level 3 sounds good to me :)
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    I watched the first of the video, and I'm trying to get the gumption to start. I was planning to buy some hand weights tomorrow, and start Friday. I think I'd like to commit to this.
    I did day one without any weights just so I could get started. I assure you it was still a challenge but it wasn't that bad. I told myself by putting it off just because I didn't have weights was really just an excuse to not get started. I did it. It felt great. I did buy weights the next day but only because I was in a TJMaxx and they were $6 for little 2 pounders. baby steps : ]
  • i was thinking an official start date of sunday would be a good time but i am making a mini challenge for myself until then to walk the dog for 30 min EACH day until i officially start my videos on monday! ..... trying to prove to myself i CAN find 30 min a day for ME!
  • brpainter
    brpainter Posts: 13 Member
    I would like to join this challenge! I started the 30 day Shred a few weeks ago, but had no accountability and no motivation. Maybe if I make it known here that I am planning on doing it I might actually stick to it! MWF would be perfect for me, I generally walk or do Zumba T and Th. When are you starting?
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    I would LOVE to join, but is there a way to watch the videos without having to pay for them, or no?
  • danithegirl89
    I would LOVE to join, but is there a way to watch the videos without having to pay for them, or no?

I heard you can watch them on YouTube :)
  • danithegirl89
    i was thinking an official start date of sunday would be a good time but i am making a mini challenge for myself until then to walk the dog for 30 min EACH day until i officially start my videos on monday! ..... trying to prove to myself i CAN find 30 min a day for ME!

Love this.
  • brpainter
    brpainter Posts: 13 Member
    i was thinking an official start date of sunday would be a good time but i am making a mini challenge for myself until then to walk the dog for 30 min EACH day until i officially start my videos on monday! ..... trying to prove to myself i CAN find 30 min a day for ME!

I'm with you! I will start Monday, but until then hope to get in at least two more days of exercise this week! I'm excited!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    I started on Monday and I'm also doing 3 days a week, with extra cardio in between. Feel free to add me for support! :happy: Good luck!
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    I started last Friday :)
  • I have been hearing so many great things about this program, that I am in the process of ordering on Amazon RIGHT NOW!!!
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Awesome! I started day 1 yesterday :)
  • I want to join too! Watched the first stage on you tube the other night but not started yet! So the plan is we all start on sunday? What other days are we going to do it on? :flowerforyou:
  • bebbabee
    bebbabee Posts: 16 Member
    hmmmm this is very tempting, and well timed!!
    I bought this last week and haven't tried it yet.
    I had convinced my bf to do the "trouble zones" video with me last week and we were both in pain for 3 days after..... :(
    So I guess I've got to work myself up to this one by Monday then, hunh! :D
  • the video sells for less than 15 bucks here in ont at walmart! its fairly in expensive. and the weights you can get for less than 5 bucks at canadian tire!