• trebark1997
    trebark1997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow, you are hot girl!

need more pics:-)
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You did a great job and look amazing. Wishing you much success in keeping the weight off and the smile on! :-)
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! You look amazing and I will keep going!!! :)
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Okay MizzThang! First of all...You look so stylish and put together at every size! Simply Beautiful! But... Da-YUM! You look AMAZING!
  • melpop8
    melpop8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, well done!!! i just hope i can do what you have done :)
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you SHOULD be smiling all the time! You look fantastic, and based on your post - you're as beautiful inside as you are outside!
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    werkkkkkkk. Amazing job
  • StacyLe717
    StacyLe717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yowza!!! BEAUTIFUL!! What a wonderful post! Congratulations girl!! Great job on reaching your goal!!!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • kls2691
    Options
    U LOOK GOOD! JUST INSPIRATIONS
  • jnoire
    Options
    Awesome Work! You look Fantastic!
    NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T... I DID IT AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO! :flowerforyou:

I wanted to show you all that perseverance and dedication pays off. I started my weightloss journey on 21st March 2011... Yes at first it was tough but then as the pounds started to melt away I gain new strength and was determined to see this thing through to the end... I try my hardest not to Yoyo diet as I did not want to waste any time as I was a woman on a mission... Well on 3rd September 2012 I hit my target now I feel as if a smile has been tattooed permanently on my face... the fun thing in many people do not recognise the new me and they have been going absolutely crazy when I say it's me...
    My downfall was snacking in between meals... yes I have snacks now but I watch the calories and sugar and fat content etc... I now do Kick Boxing twice a week (I have my own boxing gloves too), I also do Zumba, Aerobics, Outdoor bootcamp too... All of which have helped me to get where I am today... I feel inspired to share with all of my family, friends, colleagues and aqaintances... that they can also achieve this too... many have started their weight loss journey and I think God that they listened

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY! BELIEVE IN YOU... REMEMEBER YOU ARE NOT IN A RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF... THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT... IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOUR MINDSET... NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU... TAKE THE REIGNS AND MAKE YOUR CHANGE TODAY..

photo68.jpg
    GGM_00313-1.jpg
    240ahhNOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-27-Copy.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-35.jpg
    me1.jpg
    me.jpg
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look great and I can tell from your smile you must feel the same.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results ! Thanks you for sharing your story. Inspiring!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're looking great girl! Amazing results! Thank you for sharing :)
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    GURL U BETTA WORK!!!!...LOOKING FAB!!!
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow girl! You look awesome and hot! I would have that smile too! Keep it up!
    You inspired me today!

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!