40 pounds gone forever!

Options

Replies

• karagetsfit
    Options
    what an amazing differance!!! how are you doing it?? lots of exercise or just moderate with diet?? do tell!!!! :-)

More diet then anything else. Moderate exercise. I try to go for low burns as well but on Saturday's when I do crossfit, it's usually 600+ calories burned.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am blessed beyond belief that I've actually stuck with this and lost that much!
  • hungryshay
    hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! How tall are you?
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl I like that you can see his whole face.......hehe ........you look amazing.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You should be very proud!:flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic loss!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fascinating! You've done an incredible job!!
  • Thank you for sharing. You look amazing. :flowerforyou: I took pictures this morning, and am not so happy. I really needed to see this to keep me motivated and on track. Progress is slow, but progress is progress.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look amazing. :flowerforyou: I took pictures this morning, and am not so happy. I really needed to see this to keep me motivated and on track. Progress is slow, but progress is progress.

Progress IS progress! Every ounce, every inch, every half inch! It's all progress. Just keep with it!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!! I love how your little robot looks now too!!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!! I love how your little robot looks now too!!

That's one thing everyone who sees these pictures notice! I think it's funny. I never realized my tattoos got 'fat'.' I mean, yeah they stretched out when I was pregnant but still! It's funny to me.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Realized I said 'I think that's funny' twice. Oops.
  • mol3718
    Options
    You look amazing! I want to thank you for posting these. I have felt a bit discouraged lately and these pics motivated me! I currently weigh what you used to weigh, so these pics are a glimps into my future. I gotta keep going!!!!
  • housemamma
    housemamma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap Girl you look amazing!!! Those photos are just what I needed to keep me on track. Thanks for sharing.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I am humbled.
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!
  • aclark316
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!! i'm so motivated to go and work out right now...if i wasn't at work. keep it up you're an inspiration.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!! i'm so motivated to go and work out right now...if i wasn't at work. keep it up you're an inspiration.

To be honest, I'm ready to work out again but I already did for today. LOL!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!