How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks?

Options

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    If you eat low carb you will lose weight and show a difference for photos. it does take motivation and meal planning. You will be shocked though what low carb can do for you in a short amount of time. Face less swollen even.

cut out all sugar for 2 weeks (EVEN FRUIT and hidden sugars)
    avoid all processed food
    - no bread, rice, potatoes, crackers, starchy stuff at all,
    -eat limited dairy

eat fresh clean food. best to prepare at home so you know what is in it
    veggies, fish, meat, whole eggs (no egg white bullcrap) olive oil
    drinks lots of water
    - small amounts of nuts if you need to

you would be surprised at how much weight you can drop in 2 weeks.

You might be surprised how much you can lose eating this way (I'm dropping about 3 lbs a week) but it's still no 15 lbs in 2 weeks (and I have way more to lose than the OP). Also, it's best not feed the trolls or encourage those with unhealthy ideas.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks with exercise, motivation? Please do tell me your answer, im new here an im not fat nor am i that model thin anymore, i have a photo shoot comming up an i have to lose the weight. Soo tell me whats on your mind. Besides you can add me as a friend in the process, :)

This is a health and fitness support site, losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks isn't promoted here as you can't really do it in a healthy way (especially if you're not starting out as obese). However, I have heard that the human brain weighs 3 pounds . . . only 12 more to go!

HA! And how much does a leg weigh?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks with exercise, motivation? Please do tell me your answer, im new here an im not fat nor am i that model thin anymore, i have a photo shoot comming up an i have to lose the weight. Soo tell me whats on your mind. Besides you can add me as a friend in the process, :)

Two choices: Stop eating entirely or cut off a limb or two.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looking at your photos I dont think you need to loose that much really.. and there really is no quick fix..

however.. I swapped my breakfast for a protein shake and in my 1st week lost 7lbs but roughly 2-4lbs a week after that... but I am sure i had WAAAAYYY more to loose than you..

Good luck!
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    By chopping off one's leg.
  • jillybeansr
    Options
    I agree with the above person who stated low sugar, low carb high protein....but must stress VERY LOW SODIUM...some is necessary but I have gotten great results with a low sodium diet which basically entails low everything. All natural foods and no condiments. I ate boiled egg white and dry toast for breakfast. Kept a quart size baggie of fresh veggies....tomatoes, mushrooms, cauliflower, radishes and ate on that whenever I got hungry. Lunch and dinner were salads with grilled white protein. Lost 7 pounds in about 5 days....granted most was water, but I actually kept 5 off for about 2 months. SO....it's possible....And losing bloat can make a difference of how 10 pounds overweight looks vs. 15 pounds overweight. Unless your stepping on a scale....who's really gonna know????
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can lose that much, I have a friend who did it. You also (like him) need to be about 100lb overweight to start with and be just starting the diet.

This is true. I was in the same situation. I need to lose about 100 lb (sad to admit), and when I started the new diet and exercise regimen I lost 15 lbs the first three weeks. But now that loss has slowed WAY down, so I think I'm back to aiming for a pound a week.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    what is trolling?Someone who is looking to cause dissention or "trolls" like in fishing to find what they can and usually these trolls cause grief. Think of the 3 billy goats gruff and the troll under the bridge causing grief.
  • yarinathan
    yarinathan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i have only lost 11 pounds in two weeks so far but im hoping to lose more than that im not sure how but i seem to eat lots but i keep my calories under 500 also i ate mostly fruit and veges and avoided dairy and meat (vegetarian):)

Really this is the most stupidest thing I have heard all day! Perhaps you have an eating disorder and should seek some help. There is no HEALTHY way to lose that much weight in two weeks. It will create havick on your body and put you on starvation mode causing you to lose muscle mass and increasing body fat.
    It's best you eat clean and watch your portions.
  • hersheyskiss
    Options
    bump
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i have only lost 11 pounds in two weeks so far but im hoping to lose more than that im not sure how but i seem to eat lots but i keep my calories under 500 also i ate mostly fruit and veges and avoided dairy and meat (vegetarian):)

Wow! ...... the massive muscle loss plan. You might actually increase your body fat % that way .... not a healthy suggestion.

Yep. When I was struggling with my ED at its worst, I lost huge amount of muscle, and my body fat percent skyrocketed! If I look back at pictures now and compare them to other 5'8'' girls at the same weight... I look huge! 150 should have been a healthy weight for me, but I was like 40% fat! :P Getting back on the right track, and I'm doing it right this time.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Pick which limb is least important to you and chop it off...

EDIT: this seems to be the most popular vote...
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    One doesn't lose 15 pounds in two weeks. It takes commitment, focus, motivation, sweat and mostly great choices to lose 15 pounds. Good luck to you!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    If your horribly overweight 300lbs+ its possible. Losing weight isn't an overnight thing. Just do resistance training 3-4 times a week and keep in your macro's. Don't do anything foolish like setting it to 1000-1200 calories just eat healthy and enjoy yourself. Some self esteem can go a long way.
  • beachvoliball
    beachvoliball Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try changing to a Primal lifesyle and you will at least lose some of those 15 lbs but more importantly, you will feel better and be healthier for it. The annual 21 Day Challenge began Monday.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/page/2/#axzz26Manmiya
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i lost 15lbs in 2 weeks heres what you do.........
    stuff your face with rubbish for years on end with zero exercise, then when you need to lose a minimum of 100lbs start a diet and exercise regime and you will see those sorts of results
    seriously i think you would be pushing it going for 7lb in 2 weeks without doing something that is stupid or dangerous,
  • taintedbutterfly18
    Options
    I've been trying to lose 15 lbs for over 2 months. Cut off your leg or another limb. you can not safely lose that much weight in such little time.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Try a mix of methamphetamine, cocaine and maybe a dash or two of heroine. That should fix you right up. And be sure you don't eat, at all. Smoke liberally, at least two packs a day and vomit as often as possible.
  • jfcarlson713
    jfcarlson713 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    "Model Thin" What a horrible phrase!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Easy. Amputate a limb.

:laugh: LOL This is why you're on my friends list