Goal Reward?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a mini goal of losing 20 lbs by November. Then I will get my hair colored and highlighted. As of right now my hair needs done desparately as I am going grey. If I don't lose 20 I hope to be close and I still will get my hair done.
  • pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    For every pound I lose I put money in a tin with a bonus amount for half stone and stone marks and when I'm at my goal I'll buy new clothes.

I can't reward myself with food, part of this learning curve for me is not seeing food as a reward or something to make me feel better.

What a great idea! I'm gonna start this!
  • brunchwithamber
    Options
    I reward myself with a new piece of clothing, or a mani/pedi!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Massage! If you've never had one then try the addiction! Awsome! You are stronger than me. I couldn't do cookies. I would bing and that isn't cool for me.
  • Linzilla0315
    Options
    I'm going to buy something sexy! Lol but when I get to 37 lbs lost I am going to do something. Not sure yet!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My 25% goal gifts are new trainers and an MP3 player (since people will steal your phone if they see you walking with it...ask me how I know...:grumble: )

My 50% goal gift is a bike

My final goal gift is a solo trip. (I'm financing this with the money that I 'pay' myself when I workout. Each workout is worth $1 - it goes into the jar and when I reach my goal weight, I'll use that money to go towards the trip costs.)

Love this idea! Great one!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You're already so pretty - why do you need a new chin and nose?

I so agree!!! I saw her pic, read her reward, and just thought....why? But, to each their own.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I buy a piece of clothing that I love and cannot wait to wear that is a size or two too small. When I lose enough weight I get to wear my new clothes and feel great!

^^^^^ I DO THE SAME THING
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I hit goal back in May, but all of my fall/winter clothes/shoes (other than 1 pair of jeans) are way too big. My 12-14's will be all needing to be replaced with 4-6's....
  • gildakaufman
    gildakaufman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I set mini goals to get me through to the overall goal of losing 115lbs. I'm 9 lbs away from my first goal of 25lbs lost, which will be a trip to the hair salon, the first time I will have been to one in over 3 years. 50 lbs is a trip to the sci fi museum in seattle (one of my fave places on earth) 75lbs is a family photo shoot with my mister and daughter since I finally might look not awful in one of them, and 100lbs is a dress from modcloth. Overall goal will be its own reward :)
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    A campervan so I can finally travel europe
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    1st my halfway point, - 35 lbs ~ Well, someone broke into our home last year and stole my snowboard :explode: so I want to reward myself with a NEW one!! :bigsmile: I have an all girls snowboarding trip coming up in January so I'm hoping to get halfway to my goal or further. I don't want to rent a board.

2nd my goal weight - 70 lbs ~ I'm getting a tattoo (sleeve) :bigsmile:
  • MakesMeMove
    Options
    WEIGHT-LOSS REWARDS:
    5 lbs – A LUSH bathbomb! DONE
    10 lbs – New Shoes! DONE
    15 lbs – New Outfit! DONE
    20 lbs – Girls Night Out! DONE
    25 lbs – New Wii Game! DONE
    30 lbs – Mani/Pedi!
    35 lbs – Host Game/Movie Night!
    40 lbs – New Hairstyle!
    45 lbs – New Outfit!
    50 lbs – Date Night with DH!

However, as we have been trying to conceive #2 for the past 3 years my real goal at the 50lb mark will be getting to start the next step in fertility treatments that, hopefully, result in a baby. :D After losing any baby weight I put on then I'll have another 65lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight. I don't know what my 5lb rewards for that journey will be yet but I do know that once I've reached my target weight that I'll buy a new mini-wardrobe (3 bottoms, 5 tops, 2 bras, 2 pairs shoes etc) and then for each month I maintain my weight I'll buy myself a new outfit (for the first year anyway). I really like the idea of a boudoir photo shoot for my husband though...we'll see! lol
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT-LOSS REWARDS:
    5 lbs – A LUSH bathbomb! DONE
    10 lbs – New Shoes! DONE
    15 lbs – New Outfit! DONE
    20 lbs – Girls Night Out! DONE
    25 lbs – New Wii Game! DONE
    30 lbs – Mani/Pedi!
    35 lbs – Host Game/Movie Night!
    40 lbs – New Hairstyle!
    45 lbs – New Outfit!
    50 lbs – Date Night with DH!

However, as we have been trying to conceive #2 for the past 3 years my real goal at the 50lb mark will be getting to start the next step in fertility treatments that, hopefully, result in a baby. :D After losing any baby weight I put on then I'll have another 65lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight. I don't know what my 5lb rewards for that journey will be yet but I do know that once I've reached my target weight that I'll buy a new mini-wardrobe (3 bottoms, 5 tops, 2 bras, 2 pairs shoes etc) and then for each month I maintain my weight I'll buy myself a new outfit (for the first year anyway). I really like the idea of a boudoir photo shoot for my husband though...we'll see! lol

LOVE THIS!!!!!!.. I'LL HAVE TO STEAL IT!!!.. :wink: THANKS!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'M GOING SKYDIVING!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!