What's your best hangover cure?

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm a mom so hangovers are not an option for me. I just always drink in moderation or if it's a crazy night with a bit more alcohol I will drink lots of water with it.

Running is also a good cure!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    What makes you feel better when you've had a few too many brews the night before?

Gatorade or other Sports drink that re-hydrates and raises electrolyte levels. Since hangovers are caused by dehydration
  • If mimosas and bloody marys arent an option...

Bacon, V8 and an ice cold coca cola in the can
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Banana, coffee with LOT of creamer, WATER, WATER, WATER, and gatorade G2 If still nauseated. (Replete potassium, caffeine for energy, creamer to keep the coffee from giving you heartburn ,water to replenish your volume-depleted self, and Gatorade for more electrolytes)
  • I honestly don't get hangovers, but I would say lots of water to hydrate and to flush the impurities out of you from the booze. And a good amount of sleep.
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    I quit drinking almost 4 years ago because I got tired of the hangovers. So my answer is don't drink.
  • Stay drunk :)
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Milk Thistle pills, don't know why I know this but they help your liver process the toxins you gave it :)
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    only thing that really helps me is getting sick.. gross yeah i kno.. then eating crackers to settle the stomach.. or some kind of bread to soak it up.. water ... gatorade...
    havent drank in a really long time.. every time i drink .. i have too much & get sick.
    (drinking water WITH your liquor will help)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    i drink loads of water when i get home pop 2 tylenol and feel great the next morning
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    I wouldnt believed this but I swear its true... my cousin was the best nurse ever, she gave me an aspirin, chocolate milk and a piece of chocolate donut, yeah you probably would be over your calorie limit, but I swear I felt like nothing in 30 min, or less.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Lots of water, a banana, and a fried egg sandwich. I hear a bacon-egg sandwich is best, but I'm a vegetarian.
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    My suggestion is when you are drinking to drink water inbetween--thus resulting in not getting completely smashed and feeling better the next day because your body is hydrated! :)

That and a few cups a water right before you pass out :happy:
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Water.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    I don't get drunk, I get awesome!!
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    1 aleve, 1 aspirin, 2 glasses of water and a cold powerade in the fridge.

Or just don't go to bed drunk, and drink plenty of water before crashing.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Mine starts at the night before...
    And that's drinking plenty of water. A hangover is nothing but a form of dehydration. Drink plenty of water after you drink or at least before you go to bed, and you'll wake up fresh and well. That's what I do, and it works.
  • JeremyMo88
    JeremyMo88 Posts: 18 Member
    Two asipirin and gatorade (or something that has electrolytes)
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    A bagel w/cream cheese and a coke. -But that's how I got here... :)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    yea maccies is the bomb! fortunately i dont drink so i dont need maccies anymore!