odd turn-ons (keep it clean for the moderators)

Options

Replies

• forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend has been fixing something or doing something manly like that and has gotten all grimey and dirty.
    A 5 'o clock shadow
    Intelligence
    A southern or Boston accent
    Tall men
    When my bf mops the floor lol (he loves doing it for some reason and looks so sexy when he does)
    Dimples
    Generosity
    Nice teeth is a must, I can't date anyone with bad teeth.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sweat - Love it when a man sweats (but thats not odd, thats pheromones).

When he laughs at me after I tell him to go fvck himself.

Bald men.

Dermal Implants.

When they cut the grass or grill.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Shaved heads. Holy hell.
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    There is something about Predator that really turns me on. I love falling asleep to a Predator movie. I know it's going to be good dreaming. :love:

Sweat runs a close second. :flowerforyou:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Gay guys are a turn on for me. They don't want me..I don't want them but they make the best friends a girl can have.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    How to keep this clean.....

The steam coming off a hot #2 on my chest.....That gets me going.

Well I have a puppy that could help you out with that ;)
    I don't think it would be the same......but I'm not saying I wouldn't try it.

I think its best to keep an open mind and try anything once

:love:

I think maybe Rach is volunteering? LOL

That was to your "try anything once" comment. I couldn't dump on Jac. I need a terlet anyway, cuz I like to sit there and play on MFP til my legs fall asleep. :bigsmile: I guess I should stick to the topic. I don't have an odd turn-on, though. I love when a guy does something selfless, but that's just a heart-melter, not a turn-on. A guy with nice feet, barefoot in jeans and a white t-shirt (no belt) does it for me. No t-shirt is bonus.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    guys with no shirt and levis type jeans --just like the old coke commercials with the construction guys!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    guys with no shirt and levis type jeans --just like the old coke commercials with the construction guys!!

YUSSSS!!!
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A man in a suit. :P
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nicely defined calves on a man. I'm so lucky, my hubby has the best calves I've EVER seen. Oh and I look for other defined calves...you know just make sure he's still got the best ones :blushing:
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    A woman who carries themselves with pride and are comfortable in their own skin. A great smile is always a turn on and the odd one....Knees!!!!!! Lol
  • sherrillrene
    Options
    A God-fearing, cleancut ( like, military cleancut), honest, hard-working, politically conservative guy. How 'bout that? :P

Yesssss!!!!! I'm right there with you!
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to just below the elbow. Hair just a smidgen too long to be clean cut. Black hair- seriously, I have a thing for black hair- my hubby has GREAT black hair- sigh. The column of the neck, you know along the vein there but most especially just above where it meets the shoulders- yummy to kiss on. Strong, thick thighs on a man. Those are my "odd" ones.

OH! AND....when my husband plays with my hips and waist. OH MY GOD!!!:love:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    black boxer briefs. BBB :)
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Guys with glasses

Older men that look younger but have salt and pepper hair

Men who can fix stuff

Science talk

Men cooking....mmmhmmmm

Men not afraid to be dorky

Men who are great dads

Wow, I'm surprised a fat guy like me can make a cute girl happy. I'm not 7 for 7, but I'm over 50%. Yay, self-confidence boost!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Facial hair. I have never, ever met a man that I think looks better clean shaven. EVER.

Also, big hands. And no, not because I'm dumb enough to think it's an indicator of the size of their junk. I just have a thing for big, strong hands. Makes me weak in the knees.
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Scrawny band boys/having my ribs rubbed!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Facial hair. I have never, ever met a man that I think looks better clean shaven. EVER.

Also, big hands. And no, not because I'm dumb enough to think it's an indicator of the size of their junk. I just have a thing for big, strong hands. Makes me weak in the knees.

Big hands? Or banana hands.......? :wink:
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    When I look at Kevin's :heart: diary.. lol I dont know why, but it makes me melt when his calories intake is well over 2800. It makes me moist. lol We did say "odd turn-ons" right? :smokin:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Big hands? Or banana hands.......? :wink:

Har har har.