27 lbs down so far, bit of a way to go yet

Options
Hi all,

Thought I'd post a couple of before and after/during pictures to see if people think there's much difference. Seems so to me but would appreciate opinions/feedback. Down 27lbs so far to 231 but got about another 15-20 to go yet before turn to building muscle mass.

First one is at probably my heaviest last year.

2dd5915f.png

And this is last Thursday but have dropped about 3 lbs since then.

fe29e5b2.jpg

As I say feedback would be good!!!

Replies

• kirsty736
    Options
    well done, you're doing great!
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking good and you can definitely see the difference in your pics. Looking rather handsome in the 2nd one I must say. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. I have just started mine last week again so need all the motivation I can get to reach my 2 goals, 2.5 stone by April 2013 and 6st loss in total from now til May 2014. xx
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference, well done! Keep at it, best of luck :smile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    wow can really see the changes your looking younger ! x
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Thanks all aprreciated. forgot to say 27lbs is since start of year. 13.9lbs since 8th August when started using MFP properly to track.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    DEF noticeable! Keep working at it and striving to see more changes and you'll be getting closer and closer to your goals! I hope to see more pics of you down the road to keep us updated!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change! I can already see there's a heartbreaker trying to come out ;)
    Serious kudos to you so far, good luck to you for the future.
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It looks like there is huuuge difference. For starters your face looks much much slimmer and not "bloated" as in the first pic. Generally, the 2nd pic is of a much healthier looking you.
    But either way, 27 lbs is a massive loss - well done! Good luck with the next steps :) Keep up the clearly excellent work!
  • mariasemuel
    Options
    Really we can see the difference, you did good job, go ahead and good luck....
    :wink:
  • shay0425
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! You look great!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW!! There is a HUGE difference in your face!! Well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!