What happened?????

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Are you SURE you didn't delete someone? You've done that before.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Go to work..........fire someone............and you'll be good as new. It gets me through the tough days:)

This made me laugh :laugh:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

More junk pics. That will obviously solve all your problems.

This. More junk pics are always the answer.
    Jimmy...I'm telling you....ADD THIS B**TCH

She's my number one ho. Seriously. Serious moment. F**cking ADD HER NOW DAMMUT!

<3 you Ariel
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love when I lose friends.... it means that they gave up cause 1200 cals a day just wasnt working and neither was ignoring advice so they just removed their lazy *kitten* from my friends list instead of whining all day about how they shouldnt have to learn about what they are doing to their bodies.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

More junk pics. That will obviously solve all your problems.

This. More junk pics are always the answer.
    Jimmy...I'm telling you....ADD THIS B**TCH

She's my number one ho. Seriously. Serious moment. F**cking ADD HER NOW DAMMUT!

<3 you Ariel

I agree she is the bomb Jimmy!!
  • sarahsaaga
    sarahsaaga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

Lmao don't be surprised by this post if you lose a few more!

Amen to what she said...Personally I wouldn't want someone so sensitive on my friends list...I would have to weigh every word I said. I mean you have no clue who it was...if everyone is like family wouldn't you know which member died?????!!!!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Some people are so Rude, I will be your new 124 ;)

I need a 170...send me a creepy FR
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    They are afraid of Mephobia

PS_0115_MEPHOBIA.jpg

Yep!!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    :( I'm not on your friends list... :sad:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hound?
    We can track them down!
    In the mean time let me get you some more friends...I'm a helper like that.

Ladies he is awesome please add him.
    18-24 yr olds only...please!
    25 and up, well you old bags just need to grab your walkers and keep moving!!:angry:

Hmmmmm....nice Cliff....looks like I might be down to 122 shortly.
  • embercakez
    Options

seriously? that needs to happen!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was the clemson shirt? No just joking. Don't let it get to ya!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options

seriously? that needs to happen!

Yes, it does! I'm fun, dangit!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Some people DO leave or deactivate their account. Or they just decide they cant keep track of a lot of people. I know some who have 400 + friends. I don't treat MFP like some people treat Facebook. I like to check on EVERY one of the people I friend. I would have no life if I had to go through the diaries and posts of 400 or more people! So, on occasion, I do delete people who don't give back what I give. I don't like doing it, but, as I said, I am not a friend collector.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Maybe they didn't like what you ate last night?
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Whatever...you are very popular!!! You deleted me, btw...hahahha!!!!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    They probably deactivated their account.
    ^ Good point.

I wouldn't get too offended by it. It's 1 out of 124. Be grateful for the other 123 friends you have. You're seriously considering deleteling and "starting over" when you have 123 supportive friends on your list? You're lucky to have that!

This post sounds like a joke.

So dramatic. :laugh:
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

That's really not something to totally shut down your entire account over... 1 person affected you THAT much?! you don't even know who it is... you just noticed you have 1 less friend... maybe that person deleted their account. maybe that person decided they wanted to do it on their own and not have friends on here. you're reading WAAAAAAY too into this.

Lol, welcome to Sarcasm, you must be new here.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    you can add me if u want more friends :happy:
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    because sometimes,people suck lol.