Ladies - how fiesty are you?

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    this >>
    Let him get chatted up! He deserves to get checked out. Take a chill and watch how he reacts and then tease him later. It's not like they are exchanging digits...right? Have confidence that you have a hot man to go home with and then remember that later.....:smokin:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Let him get chatted up! He deserves to get checked out. Take a chill and watch how he reacts and then tease him later. It's not like they are exchanging digits...right? Have confidence that you have a hot man to go home with and then remember that later.....:smokin:

My man knows he's mine and I'm his. he also tells women he's taken and stops it when he knows it's not just play... besides, if I can see him I am making my way to him... :)
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    C, D, or E, depending on my mood
  • peles_fire
    Options
    I'm a pretty feisty lady, but this would not be a big deal to me. I'd text him from across the room and tell him I'll give him $50 if he can get her naked in a broom closet in 60 minutes or less. I'd make a sexy game out of it, knowing all the while that he will end up home with me, tied to my bed where he belongs. Then I would continue the conversation with the hot guy I was talking to. MWAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :devil:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

My man knows he's mine and I'm his. he also tells women he's taken and stops it when he knows it's not just play... besides, if I can see him I am making my way to him... :)

my first thought is "baby, he's mine so don't even try cause he's not gonna take the bait!" lol!!!
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Haha. With my husband A. I trust him completely. If she is really attractive, might turn into a little bit of C (jealous). However, being the passive aggressive witch that I am, I would display it more as flaunting that I am with him than starting a confrontation. I would also probably be a weensy bit rude: "I don't believe we've met. I'm his wife. And you are...?"

Lol.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A...could develop into C if she's super hot (insecurity on my part, I know...but sometimes it gets the best of me).

Now if she doesn't back off when I rejoin my man...I don't need to knock her out. I'm a ginger...I will simply add a freckle to my collection, LOL :bigsmile:
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    A, maybe B
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    C,D, or E...depending on my mood but if there isn't any touchy touchy, he'll be doing better.....
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow turned on is a choice ? Much respect to the ladies who aren't even worried ;) way to stay true to you... Though I gotta love a feisty woman ;)
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i am around all of them dont touch my husband and be in his space and we are all good
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    A, maybe a bit of B.
    I am confident that my bf isn't picking up other chicks, so it doesn't bother me. And vice versa, apparently last weekend (totally loaded)I asked his friend out on a date -- I personally think he misunderstood as I was trying to hook him up with my friend - but we laughed about it after.
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A. No Big Deal

If a man wants to be with me, he will be with me. I'm not going to fight to keep a man.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty feisty lady, but this would not be a big deal to me. I'd text him from across the room and tell him I'll give him $50 if he can get her naked in a broom closet in 60 minutes or less. I'd make a sexy game out of it, knowing all the while that he will end up home with me, tied to my bed where he belongs. Then I would continue the conversation with the hot guy I was talking to. MWAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :devil:

LOL perfect, he wouldn't be talking to her much longer he would be all over you!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Let them have conversation but make sure to.catch his eye n keep eye contact n depending how into the date i was i would either walk up n show the chick that he was with me but spark up a conversation with her to make her know she had no chance.. i can be protective lol
  • riiah86
    Options
    No big deal because I know my man, and Im a beautiful woman myself. If she deosnt take no for an answer, oh hell naw im finna knock this ***** out.lol.....but not in this place of buisness.lol!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    [/quote

HAHA THATS ****ING AWESOME! I CHANGE MY ANSWER TO THIS!! LOL
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh I trust my man. It's all the other "*****es" I don't trust.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    "A" all the way, easy come, easy go. There are plenty of fish in the sea. If he flirts back then that is a sure sign he is a player, and I will play on...somewhere else.
    I also trust my man 100%. Not even an issue here.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    How about Z: Amused?

I love watching women get turned down by my man.