People with a lot of weight to lose? 100+ pounds!

Options

Replies

• drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started around 300 pounds too, and I'm about 100 pounds from my ultimate goal weight right now.
    Also my calorie goal is around 1600 right now, but I often eat back some of my exercise calories so I usually eat more like 1800-2000 calories. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Me too! In the same boat as the rest of you!! Anyone can add me - always looking for people to share the journey with me! :)
  • StaycJulia
    Options
    Anyone replying can feel free to add me too. I'm still fairly new, lost 83, need to lose another 100. Open diary.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Count me in this boat too. Started at 293 set my first goal at 200 will then reasses any feel free to add me :)
  • lalalyn12
    lalalyn12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am right along with the rest of you all, ADD ME, :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you like :) I started out at 322 and lost a bit before MFP. I'm 221 now, so I definitely know where you're at!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90lbs to get to my prepregnancy weight & would actually love to lose110lbs & I'd be happy forever..lol
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i have about 145lbs to loose...find it so hard and frustrating!!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have a 100+ to lose still... feel free to add me... :bigsmile:
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request. Everyone else can add me as well. I have about 110 more that I want to lose. I need the same kind of motivation. Lose weight is so hard!!!
  • meghanp92
    Options
    I added a bunch of you but I can only send so many friend requests at a time! Anyone else should add me. (:
  • vickiecarr
    Options
    This is the thread I need to find tonight!!!! I have lost nearly 80 and still have 134 to go to 150. I'm having trouble staying on track and because I have lost am back sliding because I think I can make it up later...that thinking will get me back to over 350!!! Add me :)

-Vickie
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 to lose. Dont have any friends on here yet as I just started recently. I'll send a request and accept any incoming.
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost very close to 80 and still have a lot more to lose to reach my goal weight.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    anyone who has lots to lose or has lost a whole lot please feel free to add me...

gotta get down to my goal weight, ive been dragging this out for toooo long!
  • Sweetiepstine
    Options
    I am in that category as well right now I am at 293 and am looking to get down to 180lbs... I am always looking for people to talk to for support feel free to add me :)
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends on here who also have a lot of weight to lose, right now my goal is 60 pounds more having lost 47 already. I've been at a plateau for quite some time losing the same 10 pounds over and over. Could really use the motivation and support from others!

Please feel free to add me!!
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Having to lose alot of weight is very hard, overwhelming at times,,,, but never give up....YOU CAN DO IT!! ALL OF YOU CAN!!
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My top weight was 386 when I had gastric bypass. Got down to 150 and gained back 46.5 pounds. I'm now back down to 166.5 and struggling to pull it back together. Feel free to add me, anyone. I know what your going through and I believe all of you can do it.