Would You be Willing to Wake Up This Early?

Options
124»

Replies

• rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 3:30am Mon-Thur. mornings to get 1 hr to 1hr 20min workout before work, a little later the other 3 days.
    Was very tough the first week or so, but I realized it was more mental than anything. Once you get past it you will be good and not want to miss.
  • alittlemopo
    alittlemopo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Would I be willing to? No. I exercise at night. Love the concept of morning exercise but night makes me happiest!

Ditto, the very thought of 4:00 a.m. makes me shudder, hahaha
  • shortysally
    shortysally Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband and I alternate getting up at 3:45. He gets MWF to sleep until 5:30 while I'm out running, etc and I get TThSat to sleep in a bit later while he's out running. If the kids are gone to their grandparents we move the get up time to 5:30 but overall 3:45 is working great for us.
  • meagsdionne
    meagsdionne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No, not unrealistic but it's hars. :(
    That's what time I have to get up too if I want a decent workout. Wouldn't be so bad if I could get my *kitten* to bed earlier.
    Good luck!!!!!
  • tranquilpaths
    tranquilpaths Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Its not unrealistic, you just have to adjust yourself gradually.

The early morning is the most beautiful time of day in my opinion. Everything is so peaceful and the colors in the sky are amazing.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    5:30 every day here for 1 hour brisk walk. :) once my feet hit the floor I'm good..it's getting them to go over the side of the bed where I have a problem.
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 4.45 3 days a week for running, need to be done with my workout at 6 to leave for work at 7. Go to bed early and then just do it.