Can we start a happy thread?

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of happy thoughts. I started running again on Monday, after a three month layoff for the heat. I'm already over the soreness, and I easily ran 30 minutes today. I'm confident I'll be ready for a half marathon in March. :happy: Plus, my niece brought me three more chicks to add to little flock today. That makes my rooster happy, too! My daughter called yesterday to say she and her family are taking my husband and I on a cruise to Jamaica and the Caymans in May. I'm enjoying my fit body, and God has blessed me way beyond what I deserve.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My baby has been kicking me in the bladder all day, and I got stuck in the bathtub trying to clean it a little while ago. However, life is good otherwise. Small worries... :smile:
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I love open fireplaces. Especially in bedrooms. They make me smile.
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My baby has been kicking me in the bladder all day, and I got stuck in the bathtub trying to clean it a little while ago. However, life is good otherwise. Small worries... :smile:

yay for bringing in a new life!! :) awesome
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Drink in hand, watching a hot rod show with my middle son.... Life is good.:drinker: :glasses: :drinker:

Life is good..

that does sound quite awesome :)
  • Marlo2012
    Marlo2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for my 3 day weekend!!! YIPPPEEE :drinker:
  • Marlo2012
    Options
    I'll be 35 on Sunday and just got carded buying wine. :bigsmile:

43 here! I get carded all the time...LOL
  • VelociMama
    Options

We did find out that he's a boy this week, which was truly amazing :) Lots of great stuff.
  • Marlo2012
    Options

We did find out that he's a boy this week, which was truly amazing :) Lots of great stuff.

AWWWW...love little boys! ohhh and little girls too.....OK...just love babies!! :)
  • VelociMama
    Options

AWWWW...love little boys! ohhh and little girls too.....OK...just love babies!! :)

HAHA! :smile: This our first, and we were thinking he was going to be a she, but we're delighted to know we'll soon have a son.
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    I have a cuddly house bunny snuggled on my lap, a dog with her head on my arm, a cuppa hot tea, and autumn is on the horizon! Today it only got to about 91 degrees. Life is good!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    How dare you consider being positive and happy!!

lol
  • auty1991
    auty1991 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy thoughts make happy days! <3(:
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    the only threads that matter are ones where people are talkin about whos hot under you and if you'd eye **** the person above you. HELLLOOOOO
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    No doubt...it sux how pissy people are on this site.....Someone deleted me today because I was jealous of their daily calorie allowance. lol...I never was trying to be a *****....
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I drove the long way home so I could grab some ice cream at a drive thru, but when I got near the resteraunt I decided that I was ok to skip it, and drove on home.

OK TO SKIP ICECREAM???? woo-hoo- so proud of my self :)
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a wonderful girls' night out with my 5-year-old. We had a blast. She has grown up so much and I am so proud of who she has become and who she is becoming. She has the most well-developed sense of humor. She's an amazing person and I'm so proud to say that I was a single mother for 4 of her years, so I get all the credit! :D

ETA After a week of us both working hard, I finally get to spend some quality time with my husband tonight. Feeling a little warm and fuzzy tonight. I hope this is the happy thread you're looking for, OP. :)
    what is it about that age maybe it's from starting school but they do seem to switch from toddler to little person almost over night.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy Joy Joy anyone?
    http://youtu.be/gZ0BQUufUpE
  • 1Tim4v8
    Options
    I'm happy Spiders can't fly =)

(I saw that on a facebook post =P
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I already bragged about this to my friends, but might as well brag about it here as well. Today, I got promoted in the internship that I've only been a part of for a week. It's an unpaid internship, but still awesome. Oh, and the promotion comes complete with minions. :devil:

Also, Wednesday, Joe Biden came to give a speech at our school. I volunteered to basically be crowd control for the rally, and I was supposed to see the speech. I didn't get to see the speech, but the mayor of an area close to where I live was there and he offered me a job. I also got to talk to a secret service agent, which was pretty cool.

Another random one, I might be fostering some rats in the near future. There is a local shelter that just had 30 baby rats surrendered to them, and I'm trying to get some to foster. If anybody's interested, I can give you the link to the website, they're willing to travel.

Almost forgot to add, I fit into a sweater today that I haven't fit into since I was 180 lbs. I'm currently 195. And, who else loves the cooler weather?