Your "problem spot"

2»

Replies

• Love handles and man-boobies.
  • rashmirao74
    rashmirao74 Posts: 14 Member
    My thighs and a bit of my butt. I hate my "thunder thighs" they have been my problem spot for as long as I can remember....
  • Saddlebags!
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Butt and thigs (especially the inner part). Other parts I want just to tone a little bit more.
  • Does all of the above count?
    I need to lose from everywhere and would be happy to lose from anywhere :laugh:
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    My lower abdomen and my outer thighs.. they are the only spots I am not happy with :(
  • NiqueKristan
    NiqueKristan Posts: 152 Member
    My belly!! It's ridiculous, I've had a large belly for as log as I can remember :(
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Tummy and thighs. The eternal battle.
  • MAngel128
    MAngel128 Posts: 15 Member
    Without a doubt my stomach...especially the lower part of my tummy. It seems to be the hardest area to get rid of too :(
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    this might be weird but the inside of my knees. that dam jiggly part won't go away.
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    damn lower belly...just cant get it completely flat to save my life
  • My love handles and belly :(
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    My stomach. I do lots of heavy compound lifts and ab exercises and can feel my abs, just can't see them :(
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I want to lose fat everywhere, and the weird thing is I've only lost 10 ish pounds but it came off my tummy and thighs. I know I'm lucky! I lost some of my boobs too though. I'm short so it's noticeable. I would say my butt is a problem spot because the skin is not firm there, it's kind of dimply. I really need to tone up my butt but I'm hoping that when I lose more it'll fix itself. I also wish my knees were smaller but I think it's just because my kneecaps are big. I want to have small dainty knees like thin girls lol.
  • uggghh, THIGHS, and love handles
  • Arms!

And tummy, but if I had to choose only one, it would be arms. I can cover my tummy and disguise it like it's not even there, but I live in Florida, honey, and I can't keep wearing those cardigans every single day. It gets hot here! I want to wear my cute little sundresses without feeling like my arm flab ruins the whole look and needing to throw on a sweater.