Almost there:)from 215lbs to 175 and still going.

Options

Replies

• kb8wau
    Options
    That is awesome, you should be very proud of yourself!!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done :)
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Your story is really inspiring. Congrats!
  • eudaimonia_sf
    eudaimonia_sf Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I clicked on your profile and read your story. I'm so impressed with how hard you worked and all you've achieved, and so happy for you that it's made such a difference in your life. Congratulations, and best wishes for continued improvements in your health and life.
  • latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I commented earlier, and now I've just finish reading your profile! You are such an inspiration! I'm so glad that you took control of your health. I have some of the same goals health wise. I wish you the best in all of your future en-devours. If you can do this for yourself. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I commented earlier, and now I've just finish reading your profile! You are such an inspiration! I'm so glad that you took control of your health. I have some of the same goals health wise. I wish you the best in all of your future en-devours. If you can do this for yourself. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to!

Thank you!! and yes, its true, once you accomplish something you thought you couldn't you start believing you can do anything!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    You look great. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Absoluetly Beautiful!!!!!!!
  • ricof24
    Options
    great job
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting this.What an amazing transformation and you look so beautiful :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats to you- & your great dedication and hard work. Good luck with maintenance
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable (even before the weight loss)! You look so happy and amazing and have obviously worked hard and stayed dedicated to your goals! WTG!
  • merie08
    Options
    thank you everyone:)
  • Bradford72
    Bradford72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Stunning! You are beautiful...congrats on your success!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Looking gorgeous. well done sweety
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job and it looks like being patient does pay off.

So, I have a few questions... (Not particularly for me but for everyone to get a sense of what you've done.)
    What's the number 1 lifestyle change you made to get these results?
    What type of meals does your day consist of?
    If you exercise, how often and what type of exercises?
    What advice would you give to anyone that feels hopeless? Or feel that their weight loss is stagnant?
  • canoe_dude
    canoe_dude Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results you look so much happier in the after photos. Keep with it.
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look fab! And so happy, well done you! Keep going :)
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You Rock! Keep up the excellent work!
  • merie08
    Options
    You've done a great job and it looks like being patient does pay off.

So, I have a few questions... (Not particularly for me but for everyone to get a sense of what you've done.)
    What's the number 1 lifestyle change you made to get these results?
    What type of meals does your day consist of?
    If you exercise, how often and what type of exercises?
    What advice would you give to anyone that feels hopeless? Or feel that their weight loss is stagnant?

Thanks, yeah it took alot of patience.

The number 1 lifestyle change was changing the way I looked at weight loss/being healthy again. Before I really started losing weight, I thought of it as being only about how I looked and what size clothes I fit. Then I realized that I FELT different as I lost weight and it was the mentally challenging parts that gave me more motivation than anything. I Started making small goals and with each small goal i made(weight loss or other aspects of life) I felt like a new person and that I could do anything.So I would say it was knocking out depression and getting up and just making changes with my entire life as a whole.Not just my body.

As for my meals throughout the day, I know alot of people believe in a good breakfast to start their day, and that is great for them but not everyone is the same. I do not eat breakfast in the morning and most of the time I wont eat until 1 in the afternoon.I just am not hungry until then so I have coffee in the morning. For lunch I eat lean meat sandwiches on wheat, things with tuna, fruit
    and cereal.For dinner I eat such a variety of things it would be hard to list but I had tofu stir fry last night and usually eat things like that. I do eat fast food and I do drink alcohol, I just do it in moderation or plan for it. I like to still be able to do things that are fun. I also take protein supplements since I don't eat much meat except for tuna and chicken.

I usually exercise 4 or 5 times a week. I switch it up so much because I get bored with workouts easy. I started off with Leslie Sansons Walk Away The Pounds and various yoga workouts online. Then I walked an hour a day outside.Then I did and still do the 30 Day Schred. Ive also recently started to jog a little but I can't do it very long.I try to workout at least 45 minutes a day.

I would tell people that feel like they are stuck in a rut with their weight loss to just be patient. There have been a couple of months in the past year that I didn't lose a single pound and it had nothing to do with what I was eating or how I was exercising it was just being a little slow. I find that the slower the weight comes off then you have a better chance of keeping it off.You also get to really experience the changes your body makes instead of flying through them. I would remind them that losing weight is a life style change so whatever your doing make sure its something that you can stick to for the rest of your life, it makes it easier.DO NOT STRESS, stress just makes weight loss slower.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!