Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone working out 6 days a week?

13»

Replies

• 6 days a week here too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • I am working out 6 to 7 days a week a combination of strength training and cardio. Please add me to your friend list would love to be part of your journey.
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Kettlebell 4 days a week - walking 7. I would love a friend! Gloria
  • I do six days a week most weeks! I do cardio like brisk walking, stationary bike and elliptical. I like weight training and swimming too.
  • davenportk83
    davenportk83 Posts: 44 Member
    I actually work out 5-7 times a week depending on family/work commitments. I do a combo of Zumba, Yoga, Strength training and just started my 2nd week of Couch to 5K. So add me if you like.
  • fonya1028
    fonya1028 Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Sean and I currently workout 5-6 days a week and about to start Insanity tomorrow which is a 6 day a week program. I would love to have extra people to support and help support me!
  • Kacey34
    Kacey34 Posts: 12 Member
    I try to workout 7 days a week. Sometimes i'll skip a day but always 6-7 times a week
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    I'm a 6 day a week girl...I teach Zumba 2 times a week, take a step and sculpt class 2 times and rotate the elliptical
    and treadmill the other 2 days. Add me if you'd like to.
  • EmpressHollie
    EmpressHollie Posts: 25 Member
    i workout 6 days a week, now mostly weight lifting (which i love). want to learn to run, the weather is perfect to get out. feel free to add me i try and be a good supporter/motivator
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    This past week was my first week to start my routine, and I was only able to get 5 days in, but I'm going to shoot for 6 on a regular basis. Feel free to add me and check out my blog for my routine line up :)
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    6 days a week here...similar to yours with strength training and cardio...feel free to add me!
  • 6 days/week when I'm good.
  • maileeyang1
    maileeyang1 Posts: 9 Member
    I work out 6x a week too. Feel free to add me on.
  • I workout everyday. I don't have a routine really, I just do what I feel like. I haven't really logged most of my meals and exercise because I can't always be there to do it, and some of my exercises I can't find. But I plan on working out 7 days a week and so far in 5 days I've lost 7 pounds.
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Thankyou so much everyone for your replies! I was hoping to find some support and wow what an amazing amount of support!! I'm so grateful. Looking forward to sharing our journeys. Sarah :-)
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    I workout either 5 or 6 day a week depending what i have on and how my body is feeling! Add me if you like!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    7 days a week--my goal is 3 times a day at the gym (cardio, elliptical, tread, bike, ) plus a dance class 5 times weekly. plus weight training 3 times weekly. Need all the support I can get! So--If your dance card is not entirely full......add me,too
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    bump