30 Day Shred!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 7 (level 1) this morning! I'm also running or power walking 3-5 days/week! I can already see results and I've lost 1.5 lbs and 1 inch just in the first week!!
  • Eiresheis
    Options
    Hello, hello!

I'm on Day 6 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. This is the first day I'm taking off as I feel absolutely exhausted! :-P

My legs have been mostly sore, but not as sore as when I first began. I can also do the modified pushups now, and most of the jump rope cardio move!

I have also been trying to eat better since I started 30 Day Shred.
  • ClaireMarieBloom
    ClaireMarieBloom Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've just completed day 3 of "30 Day Shred" and thought I'd see if there was anyone else out there doing it as well.

I have to say I have found it pretty intense so far and the muscle aches are bad (can barely climb stairs). I'm assuming this is due to me doing it correctly and that it will get easier.

If there is anyone else in the same boat as me I would love to hear how your finding it and any wisdom you may have on "The Shred" and how many calories a workout burns I seen on some website it was 133 per workout but they are so intense I would have thought this would have been more.

Love Gemma x

Hi Gemma

I've just completed the 30DS and posted it on the community with my results under 'My 30 day shred experience'.
    You're doing brilliantly and yeah, if it hurts you're doing it right LOL

Keep going, the muscle aches will go away. For me, it was by day four - five and believe me, I suffered for those four/five days. I couldn't even squat on the toilet!

If you have an iPhone there is a Jillian Micheals app which is free to download, called Jillian Micheals Slim down solution. Its pretty much like MFP but she also gives you daily exercises and videos showing how to do them, and on the food/exercise diary, is her 30DS. Its based on your weight but for me when I started it I was 14st 8lb and I burned 234 cals per session.

If you don't have an iPhone there is a great website with over 500 activities on it, which also gives calorie burn based on your weight. It has Jillian Micheals DVD on there but is not specific to which one, but it still gives a generic burn for her dvd's.

Here's the link: http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calorie-calculator.asp

Good luck with your shred.

Claire x