5'1 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Sojaided34
    Options
    I am 5' 1". My goal weight is around 135.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" and would like to get to 140. I am choosing this because when I weighed 140 in the past, I didn't look like I weighed 140. I wasn't happy at that weight at the time, but I look at pictures and WISH I were that size again. So I am hoping that I will be able to maintain that weight. I have a ways to go!

Add me! I would love to have more support.
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and in the past, looked great at 135-ish...even though that's the top end of where I should be. I'd like to get down to 125, maybe less.
  • FlyingMonkey73
    Options
    I am 162 cm which I think is around 5 ft 2? I am aiming to get to around 149 :) and then reassessing.
  • gagurl61
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft 2in, I weighed 135 when I started this....now I'm at around 131. I would like to be around 123-125. But realistically for me I think probably 125 is where I will aim for...It's not that much to lose, it's just the weekends are so hard when going out to dinner!!!
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1" and I'm aiming for 111lbs. x
  • valeriekey
    Options
    I am 5'6, almost 27 years old. I want to get down to 155. That means I lost about 40 pounds. I like being curvy. I dont want to be skinny as bones, but more slender.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1.5" and would love to be 125 but I will be happy with anything under 150.
  • carthai
    carthai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just shy of 5'1" by 1", but I've set my goal at 120. I have a long road ahead of me, but I've already found that I'm very conscious of my eating patterns, and even enter my bad days. Had one yesterday, but I input everything and know that I won't let it happen again anytime soon.
  • boxingaba
    Options
    Thats interesting, i wasn't going to add the calories back in!.....might need to reconsider what im doing. Im 5'2 and looking to be 135 - 140.....two days into myfitnesspal and loving it:smile::smile:
  • mandylenk
    mandylenk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and just reset my account today. My goal weight is also 135....It has been years, so for me, I feel like it is somewhat unrealistic....I have the hardest time losing wieght. I will say though, MyFitnessPal has been successful for me in the past...never to that weight, but i always quit.
  • LERadicalDreamer
    LERadicalDreamer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm more looking to get rid of my belly fat rather than a number. I'm 124 right now, but I still have a belly, so I'm going to keep up with the strength training. I'm 5'0". I'm guessing I'll have to go to about 115, maybe 110.
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 currently weighing around 123 lbs, I would like to be around 115. I would like to be more toned, my stomach area is my problem area. I am 52 years old and very active.
  • katwal87
    katwal87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 25 years old and currently 128lbs, my goal is 119lb. My problem is I have HUGE thighs, I am quite happy with the rest of my body, my waist is 28" and my arms and everywhere else look fine, for some reason I carry it all on the front of my thighs. Hoping that by 119lb they will look better. I won't drop below 115lb though as I think I will be getting too small then.
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Hi...I'm 5' and 50 yrs old. My goal weight is 115. But mainly I just want to feel healthy.
  • holliesangel
    holliesangel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and 5'1 (roughly) and my current goal is 130lbs. I started at about 160lbs so I figured I'd start there and see how I felt when I got there. I vaguely remember being in the 130s about 6 yrs ago.
  • nikki62279
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 5'1" and I have my goal weight set at 120, but I'm kinda doubtful I will get there...I've been around 230 for several years now (after four kids) and I just don't know if I can get that small...seems unrealistic to me so honestly I'd be happy at 140 even! Right now I'm on a juice fast...I'm doing ten days, reevaluating and possibly doing another ten, and so on...I'd love to be able to do 60 days but that's a big goal, so ten at a time is good for me! I did this back in February and was able to go for 14 days. Oh and I'm 33
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and the ideal range for us is: 5’1” 99 – 128 Lbs. And this worked perfectly for me much to my surprise http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my "goal" weight is 110. I've gotten there a few times but somehow usually end up gaining about 5 and have to work on getting them back off again. I have no abs unless I'm down to 110. It's really not about the number but rather how I look, but it's just always been the case that no abs unless I'm 110 or below. I hate it! My body wants to be 115 and I may just have to settle for that.
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    135 and toned :)