Bikini comparison from a year.... Want opinions please!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! If you have done this all on diet, I think once you starting exercising (cardio and strength training), you will tone up quick. P.S... I have that same bikini.

Sweet! It's cute. First one I've bought since I was 14. LOL Yes, all on a diet. I'm going to be doing 30DS and my treadmill and free weights randomly. Think that will help?

What is 30DS? A mix of cardio and weights is great. Cardio burns calories and strengthens your cardiovascular/pulmonary systems. In the long run, you will be working towards preventing chronic diseases that are common with unhealthy lifestyle choices. Strength training also helps in burning calories, because the more lean muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Weight bearing exercises are also good for keeping your bones strong, which is especially important for women. With the free weights, just watch your form to prevent injury.

30DS is 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your hips, tummy, boobies, and face :) great job! Once you incorporate exercise especially weights you will most definitely see a huge difference!!!

I hope so. Now, I don't go to a gym. I don't have time or the money for a membership. Single mom of 2. But I have a treadmill and lots of workout video's. I have a few dumbbells and a few free weights. But I'll be doing my 30 Day Shred starting Monday. Not everyday but at least 3 days a week.
  • Ueirh
    Options
    You look beautiful! Very good job :)
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm still confused as to how one can drop 8 sizes and your swimsuit doesn't fall off. No offense.

When I started my weight loss journey I was a size 16. That was January 2011. I believe when I bought that bikini I was wearing a 12 which was last August when I bought it. And actually they are pretty baggy in the butt part. But I believe if my butt gets firm and perks up a little it may be okay but next summer I will definitely need a new one!
    Gotcha - anyway - I can see a difference in arms and the tummy ..... congrats.
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    definitely can see a difference - you have so much more mucle tone now - arms, abs, everything! great job!
  • pattyg1821
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. First thing I noticed was the tone arms. Slimmer on your side. I ever noticed light difference from the august 2011 to first 2012 then a big difference up til september 15.

Keep up the great work.

I haven't read what you are doing to loose but if not already doing ,if you drink sodas STOP them, DRINK only water. Try staying away from white carbs and try brown breads,brown rice,sweet potatoes.

If you have time for insansity or some kind of cardio/strength training. These are things I have seen others post that help them.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. First thing I noticed was the tone arms. Slimmer on your side. I ever noticed light difference from the august 2011 to first 2012 then a big difference up til september 15.

Keep up the great work.

I haven't read what you are doing to loose but if not already doing ,if you drink sodas STOP them, DRINK only water. Try staying away from white carbs and try brown breads,brown rice,sweet potatoes.

If you have time for insansity or some kind of cardio/strength training. These are things I have seen others post that help them.

I haven't drank pop in years. Only on an occassion if I'm out drinking and I get a mixed drink and a diet ends up being my mixer but that's like once every 5 months or so. And I don't hardly eat bread. Or carbs really. I mean, I've lost 60 lbs and all this weight/toned up all strictly on diet. I've not done any exercise yet. But I'm about to start. Granted, I've done a few here and there but nothing with a routine.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    You look beautiful! Very good job :)

Thank you very much! :blushing:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GIRL!! YES I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE!!! LIKE A WHOLE NEW BODAYYYY!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • gredavis
    Options
    u look awesome!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look great, and yes you can definitely see a difference. You stomache area is more toned. If I may add tho, you sem to have lost some off your boobs, so the shots in the same bikini wont show you at your best as your boobs wont have the support they need and will shadow onto your stomache area. Take a photo in a bra or bikini that fits and see the difference the extra support can make.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    wow! thats great progress!
  • QueenLovatic
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!