Replies

• okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic achievement, well done *inspiring*
  • katoabes
    katoabes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pure inspiration! I just wish I'd taken before pictures! - I should have had more confidence!

Well done hon, you look spiggin awesome!
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!! I love how your little robot looks now too!!

That's one thing everyone who sees these pictures notice! I think it's funny. I never realized my tattoos got 'fat'.' I mean, yeah they stretched out when I was pregnant but still! It's funny to me.
    Thats what I was going to say- look at how awesome your tatts look now! Good work girl, stay with it.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thanks! My reward for when I reach my goal is to get my tattoos on my stomach redone/fixed. Two babies back to back will really do a number on them!
  • evsullivan
    Options
    AMAZING! and zomg robot tattoo...love your tattoos!
  • renhack
    Options
    You look so awesome!
  • jlgarcia85631
    jlgarcia85631 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Incredible thanks for sharing.
  • rhvandan
    Options
    You look amazing! I love how your tattoos have changed as well, it really makes it noticable. I am using you as my inspiration!!! Congratulations!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Your robot looks so much cuter! :laugh: As does the rest of you! Great progress!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Your robot looks so much cuter! :laugh: As does the rest of you! Great progress!

It'll be even cuter when it is fixed/finished! Thanks!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow! You look great, congrats on the hard earned progress :)
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Fantastic. Well done hunni. u r just looking amazing :)
  • holdthis
    holdthis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look awesome!
  • holdthis
    Options
    This is some progress...Love Tummy success....excellent job...What workout's did you do or suggestion on eating?

Thanks! I change my work outs up all the time. I gotta keep my body guessing. But I do moderate work outs. I try not to burn more than 200-400 calories on days I don't do crossfit. Crossfit days, I burn 500+.

I eat as clean as possible. My plate is a tiny portion of meat and then the rest is veggies. I eat healthy fats (almond butter, almonds, other nuts.) I follow the paleo zone eating plan but that is not for everyone. It is what works for me and makes me feel my best!
  • holdthis
    Options
    Do you eat back your calories excercised every day?
  • minnielovesmickey
    Options
    Can't believe that your stomach looks that fantastic in only a matter of months!

You done so well! :D
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Your robot is half the size! Nice work!!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    WOW! What a difference 40 pounds can make! These photos are every bit as powerful as ones of 100 pounds lost! I especially love how the tattoo robot has lost weight in your photos as well!!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Do you eat back your calories excercised every day?

Nope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!