5'1 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• supersmiles11
    supersmiles11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 (just) and aiming for 126 which will be lighter than I've been in years! It is going to be a challenge but think a target lower than I've ever been before (since leaving school 12years ago) means it will make me focus more on exercise as well as diet.

Goodluck everyone :-)
  • anthroaudge
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 25 years old, and my current goal is 115lbs. I started out at 128 lbs. In the end, I would like to be closer to 110 lbs.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old and I'm shooting for around 110lbs
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", am 63, and just got married. My goal weight is 145.

Congratulations on your nuptials!
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started with 1550 and that seemed to work for me. When I first started losing weight, that help me to get 52 lbs off of me. I just started back about 31/2 week ago and I've lost 11 lbs. I'm focing on eating between 1200 to 1420. You can add me, if you like.
  • Sixlairds
    Sixlairds Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is currently 150. We'll see from there.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    *gasp* I didn't know there were so many of us! Since it's so hard for me to lose weight (because I'm spoiled), I'm just not gonna stop until I lose 50+ pounds and get down to AT LEAST 150.
  • JuanaViviane
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is somewhere between 110 - 120lbs :) (50-55kg)
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and i want to get down to 99lbs.

That was my weight in high school when i was young and full of energy and didnt have to do much to stay that way :happy:
  • karmeldove
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I am proud to be a member of the 61 inches group. I can not envision how I will look even 10lbs smaller than I am now, so I want to get down to weight that looks good and healthy on me. I want a toned body, so 130 or so may not be my goal/ maintenance, but that the BMI chart says 130 is a good weight for me.
  • Barb1211
    Barb1211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 63 years old and 5'2". Starting weight 173, now at 147 and aiming for 140. When I get there, I may decide to go to 135.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am 44, 5'2 tall, and my goal is 125-130. I currently weigh 147. I truly think this is a personal goal for each of us, depending on body structure, family lifestyle, and personal health. Some of us look great at 110, while others look like we are starving ourselves at 110. Discuss your goal with your doctor, and listen to your body.

Definitely agree with this :smile:

My Gramma is 88 and is about 106 pounds I believe. I take after her, we have small frames and we're short haha. She doesn't look her age at all and nobody believes me when I tell them she's 88, they always think she's MUCH younger =]. I lift weights, do cardio and I work hard at both. I weigh myself and log it as a weigh in on Fridays and last I weighed 113.2 and I want to be between 110-115.

I'm getting married October 7th and had my bridal shower a couple of weekends ago. My fiancés sisters are in my bridal party, his older of his two younger sisters is taller than me, weighs more but has very small arms. One of my friends said she thought she looked like she might break. She doesn't lift weights but she does play soccer, I'm not sure how often. I do think what type of exercise also plays a part because while I weigh less than she does I lift heavy on upper body so my arms look toned not big and definitely not small and I use low weights for legs but do leg exercises as well as ride my stationary bike on a high level.

Anyone is free to friend me but I'll post now that I don't count calories. I go by my Gramma's way of thinking and I eat when I'm hungry, don't when I'm not, stay active and enjoy life .... so if you're looking for a friend like that then friend away :flowerforyou:
  • susannah1218
    Options
    Trying for 115! Good luck to everyone!
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" weighing in at 128 on a good day 130 MOST days :)
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and aiming for 130lbs.
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'1 - and my goal weight is 110. I also have a small frame.
  • _Tuyana_
    _Tuyana_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 29 y.o. and my goal weight is 105 lbs, I was as light as 103 lbs, but felt more comfortable at 105. Currently I'm at 113.5 lbs
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have no idea what I want to weigh. I'm currently between 118-122, down from 140. I'd like to weigh 111, just because of the perfect trio of numbers.,, :)
  • dstackable
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I'm 40 years old. My goal weight is 140. I know that is kinda high from some of these comments, but I think it depends on more that just a number. Plus, I would like to be thinner, but muscular also, so you have to think about that also.