What's the story behind your avatar?

Options

Replies

• Presleyforpresident
    Options
    it used to be just my arms and hands forming a heart and one of my things to do after i got to my GW#1 was to change my picture. i kept the heart because my arms looked awkward just being there and i wanted to do more of a torso shot because i am feeling better about how i'm looking, but i still have a very very long way to go
    xx
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    I'm curious and cautious at first, but when I find something I like, I like to give it my all.
    Always looking for something new, fun and exciting.
  • Jennerkins
    Options
    Just a random cat pic I found on the net...
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My first ever little black dress.. HAD to take some pics in it before my night on the town with the HUBS in Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary :) That is me after losing 30 pounds :)
  • thirtyby30
    thirtyby30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nemo. As a reminder from a line in the movie: Just keep Swimming. Swimming, Swimming, Swimming. For me: Just keep on keeping on to my goal.
  • angusmike
    Options
    That's a laboratory specimen of a human skull that I've had since high school and was our fencing club mascot when I was in college.. The helmet is one I wore when I wore a green suit.

I was once asked if the skull was plastic. I replied, "Of course not. A plastic skull would be tacky!" His name is Yorick (not original, but we like it) and he is treated with great respect. :bigsmile:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    sunnyrunner77:
    Me and my crazy dog, who sits like this on a regular basis.

OMFG, that's hilarious!!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am with my mom (who has lost 90 pounds herself :)) at a fundraiser for a therapeutic horseback riding program I worked for. It was super fun with all the crazy hats!
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My UPDATED avatar is a photo taken of me yesterday, standing on the Kendall Katwalk at the midpoint of an 8.5-hour, 11-mile hike!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mine is a cropped picture of me, the original is of me and the drummer of one of my favorite bands!
  • adietron
    Options
    DOUBLE FISTING CREPES! Guilty pleasure.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    size 12 skinny jeans b*tches!!!! :happy:
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I took this picture a few days ago while staying up for well over 24 hours. I felt really cute so i took this and sent it to my boyfriend
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    A boy and his bike.
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    A man in the Air Force whom is very special to me bought me a bunch of military gear ( cuz im obsessed with the uiniforms) so i took a pic for him. He says i have the most amazing eyes ever and this pic shows them at their truest form. :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Fun pic for my 90day P90X pics. :smile:

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I was told my cheek bones were starting to show more so I quickly took a pic to have a look and liked the pic :embarassed:
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just me trying to get a decent picture of myself before I went out to an activity and movie. Was sick of my profile picture on facebook and decided it was time for a new one... especially since I no longer have purple hair. :(
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Size 16 dress!
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    In Playa Del Carmen; on the beach eating breakfast at Mimi Del Mar Hotel taken by my friend from Finland