He carried me!

Options
2»

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    AWWW! Now that is really sweet. I want my hubs to carry me :) You look amazing!
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hey..what happened to the rest of the story? tickled u then carried u in to living room and then_________________???? lmao
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Being picked up when you're use to being heavy is very nerve racking for me. I don't want to be dropped nor do I want to break someone's back.

Funny this post came up, because my athlete college daughter was talking about her rugby practices and how they get picked up and thrown at times. Then she walks over and grabs me. I'm yelling don't you dare try and pick me up. She laughs and says, "No I'm going to pick you and and throw you." I'm trying to get away when I notice she's got me off the ground. She didn't throw me and had no intention of it, but she said she wanted to see if she could pick me up. Well, she could. I was so flustered I didn't really enjoy the fact that my daughter picked me up. I'm still no light weight, but I'm 63 pounds lighter than I was before.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I've been married 9 years now and the entire time we been together he has never been able to lift me up. Today he came behind me while I was making my son's lunch for school tomorrow, and I turned around when he started out tickling me and then he lifted me up and kissed me and then carried me into the living room :bigsmile: ...

Also went shopping this past Thursday and bought a 2 tops both size small in Juniors and size American 3/4 shorts and size 2 jeans. I'm pretty sure I'm in a size 3/4 not a 2 but these were made bigger.

id59pu.jpg

dfc8ko.jpg

awww :heart: thats great..and according to your 'ticker w/pic's" u sure have lost a TON TON Of wt... amazing!!!! u is tiny now... congrats!:drinker:
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Now thats one of my goal :) . Happy for you :):) xoxo .. Congratulations on your NSV :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome nsv
  • kristothae
    Options
    how sweet!!! I can't wait for that day :) keep up the great work! You look absolutely stunning!
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    Wow, my husband has never picked me up either. So sweet!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!:happy: On a semi-related note, I wonder how long until MFPeeps start asking "Does anyone know how many burned calories is carrying my husband/wife/SO is?" :laugh:
  • 311melissa
    311melissa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very cute outfits! Yay for being carried! Woo hoo!!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Awww this made me teary-eyed!! Congrats!!

Funny because I told DH last night that I can't wait for him to pick me up without me being scared I'll hurt him!
    Congrats on the weight loss!

**Edit - forgot to say, you don't look like you could have gotten married 9 years ago! You look so young! :)
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very Sweet!! :)
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I bet that's an NSV for both of you!.. my husband and i go to the gym together and the other day on our way out the door our neighbor was like, "look at you two! you look great! he looks bigger (more muscle) and she looks smaller!"
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    So just went MFP stalking on your page because I was thinking, this girl is little, Im surprised he couldnt carry her, and then I saw your pics on your profile, the before, during and after ones are AMAZING!!!! You are such an inspiration! I am currently 210 (started at 226) and want to be around 140-150 lbs, long ways to go but I know I can do it!!! How long did it take you to lose it? Im just curious, I know it takes awhile but I like hearing success stories so I can think, that will be me next year lol

It's taken me about 2 years on and off, but I have been steady at this solid since September 22, 2011. I've lost 73.5lbs since September of last year.

My story is here - http://thininmyskin.iwebs.ws/her-story-2/

My youtube video I created - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiszwdpjBnI&feature=share&list=UU61H44XrUkY5vRZP9irC0kA
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You should be very proud of all you have done, and it is great that shows you.
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    You go girl! That has always been a dream of mine, that a man would pick me up and carry me. Congrats!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you both :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!