Do you love ranch dressing?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    For dressing, I use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet, 1 cup skim milk, and 1 cup plain (or even vanilla) greek yogurt. I keep it in one of those plastic squeeze bottles like they have at Subway. With the squeeze bottle you can evenly distribute it across your salad/veggie wrap and easily control the amount used.

Great idea on the squeeze bottle! Thanks :)
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump... for all us ranch-o-holics out there!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    another idea for you with a ranch packet...My family loves ranch flavor so I add 1/2 pack to 1lb ground turkey and it adds all the flavor of ranch without the added calories! tastes great in a wrap!! yummmy!

Love this idea! :)
  • naschulze
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms actually makes a really good yogurt-based ranch dressing that is only 45 calories a serving. It keeps the great ranch flavor without all the added fat/calories and I recommend it to anyone looking for a substitute. You can usually find it by the veggies (not in the dressings aisle).

this isn't my blog but you can find a picture/consumer description of it here:
    http://www.onebravethingaday.com/blog/?p=710
  • muffy17
    muffy17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I mix Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder mix into low fat cottage cheese and use it for a dip with cucumber/bell pepper slices when I am craving a dip, and also use the cottage cheese mixture as a salad dressing.