Body or Face?

Options

Replies

• purpleroadrunner
    purpleroadrunner Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    both, but I always like to get to know somebody before I judge, you can have a pretty face and killer body and have an ugly personality, and vice versa
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    Face first, body second.

Although I remember this girl I met online. She sent me two pics of her face and she was cute. She told me she was a "big girl", which didn't bother me because I prefer my women bigger. When we met, she wasn't big. She was HUGE. Just really HUGE. And not even the fact that she was huge, she was horribly disproportionate. Her body was just awful. We had specifically met for *ahem* relations after talking for like 2 months or more. I knew if I would have told her I couldn't do it, I would hurt her feelings and she was so excited to be with a woman. So we did our thing and it was fun, but she was just so big, it didn't turn me on to be with her. And her size made it very difficult to do what I normally do when I'm with a girl. It was a shame. We had our fun, but I never saw her again even after she made efforts to contact me a few times after.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Face for sure. That's what your kids are going to look like.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Definitely the face.
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    face then body for me. as for personality, we only bother to find that out if we like what's going on in the face/body departments. nobody deliberately chooses to talk to someone they don't fancy, do they?
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Smile & Heart :heart:
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    Im too picky is it bad I want both.. Maybe il grow up one day and won't be soo shallow lol.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    personality first, then the face, then the body. but if a guys isn't all that good looking but has a great personality and confidence, i can over look many things
  • sadein
    Options
    The eyes. Then a nice tight portfolio.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Face
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Face.

A guy can have a banging body, but if he's effed in the face, it's a no go.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well we call a lady with a great body, but not a good face a "BUTTER FACE" Everything is great BUTTER FACE !!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Personality.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Face but like the rest of the gang personality is a must, because if your nasty you just are ugly lol :)

Nadia
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You have to have a face I find great, and make me laugh my butt off. As far as body, the physique of my partner isn't nearly as important to me as my own.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Definitely face, you can improve your body, but short of surgery, you're pretty much stuck with the face you have...
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Personality>Face>Body
  • IamSam25
    Options
    Heart
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Face. Then body.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Both are important but if I don't find a man handsome, I just don't care. Ok so I'm superficial, but at least I'm honest!!!