Jillian

Options
2»

Replies

• laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A lot of you suggested Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I should mention I don't like the high impact stuff - for example the 30 Day Shred has a bit of jumping that bothers my knees. Is Banish Fat low impact like NMTZ?

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm feeling re-invigorated already :flowerforyou:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I like her workouts but can't stand to listen to her voice...so, I turn my volume down and do the workouts. Works for me! I got bored with them though and then we were preparing to move and have since moved so I haven't gotten back into them.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    A lot of you suggested Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I should mention I don't like the high impact stuff - for example the 30 Day Shred has a bit of jumping that bothers my knees. Is Banish Fat low impact like NMTZ?

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm feeling re-invigorated already :flowerforyou:

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is rated "higher impact" at collagevideo.com
    http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillian-michaels-banish-fat-boost-metabolism-5651

No More Trouble Zones is all strength training ... so that one is low impact
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    She also has a free app available (I think it's only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch) called Slim Down. It's basically just like this, but it also gives you workouts to do everyday (with video explanations) and you can cater them to your fitness level. I honestly haven't tried it yet as I'm still in the middle of 30 Day Shred, but once I'm done with 30DS that's what I'm going to do next. :)
  • chocolatemama30
    chocolatemama30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I strongly recommend Kelly coffey-meyer. Very similar to Jiliian but I love that Kelly does all the workouts with u and mixes strength and training circuits...brilliant! There is a website called collagevideo.com. Has all the workout DVDs on and you get to watch a sample of them to see if you like it!!
    x
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I did Body Revolution, which I loved. I think that would be a good way to go. It builds up the intensity as you go along. And you really don't get bored with the 90 day program.
    Since finishing Body Revolution, I jumped over to Extreme Shred & Shed Level 2 which seems to be somewhat comparable to the final phase of Body Revolution. Even a few of the same moves (but not at Insanity level..) :wink:
    I like Body Revolution so much, I am probably going back to it (starting w/ Phase 2) after my mini-vacation at the end of the month. (and toying w/ the idea of Insanity... soon)

Jillian's DVDs are the only ones I've really worked out to and I really do like them. (So far the only "non-Jillian" DVD I've tried was Turbo Jam, which was not for me.. to each their own!)

*Oh, just saw your post about your knees. Body Revolution probably isn't the best choice then as it has a lot of plyometrics
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump