Replies

• ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Red heads are awesome!
  • sugarbug20
    sugarbug20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am the proud mother of a 20 month old red-headed boy! It looks like it is going to stay red and I am tickled about it. My family is Scotish and my husbands is Irish, so he comes by it honestly!
  • ilovemyboysx3
    Options
    I'm a red head! I love it!
  • shannyfro
    Options
    I used to have a beautiful strawberry blonde tint to my hair. Made the mistake of coloring it platinum blonde and no trying to get that natural reddish tint back. I love it!!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I married one, so I guess that makes me a ginger lover!
  • nikkolec
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't like being a redhead?
  • crabtrea
    crabtrea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I made a ginger baby, and he's left handed, too. He got several recessive sets of genes.
  • laughablyginger
    Options
    Ginger checking in. :)
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    checking in :)
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i have natural auburn hair.... just don't go by my picture because i'm always dying it!
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    not a natural ginger but i look it, and i love it. no matter how much money it costs i want to stay ginger forevah.
  • Jde56
    Jde56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a ginger daughter who is now 29 and gorgeous. However we like to make fun of her and she takes it very well. The other day I heard someone say on the radio that redheads are not just for Christmas you have to always look after them. I am still laughing at that one even my daughter could not contain her laughter.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    i have natural auburn hair.... just don't go by my picture because i'm always dying it!
    You have the same hair color as I do. That's weird. Sorry, I don't get out much.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Kiiiiiiiiiind of really hate the term "ginger" but PRESENT!
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Proud ginger :)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Total ginger here! I have had natural red hair since I was born, my sisters are also really redheaded. You can't get that natural ginger hair color out of bottle lol.
  • xxkayausxx
    Options
    I'm a Ging! So was my dad, as well as my kids! My best friend is a Ging too!!! My son keeps begging me to dye his hair black...I don't like it, but I get it. :)
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love my ginger son! Wondering if his hair will change as he gets older though. His dad had red hair when he was little, now it's very dark brown.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Gingers!!
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Total ginger here! I have had natural red hair since I was born, my sisters are also really redheaded. You can't get that natural ginger hair color out of bottle lol.

Haha, that's what my mom always tells me!